Poll-How Much Would You Give The Triumph Passengers?

JustCruiseMe

How Much Would YOU Award The Triumph's Passengers?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Would YOU Award The Triumph's Passengers?

• Nothing they've had enough!
    • 500.00 One Time Payment
    • 1000.00 One Time Payment
    • 5000.00 One Time Payment
    • 1000.00 One Time Payment
    • 5000.00 A Month For Life (What they are asking for)

Refund of cruise + actual reasonable medical bills (maybe they went to the Dr and we're put on antibiotics)

But I would grant carnival legal fees from the plaintiff as carnival already offered all of this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Unless they could prove that they were measurably harmed, they have been sufficiently compensated. If they incurred medical expenses because of not receiving proper nutrition and medication for diabetes, as an example, that is something that can be medically proven and the costs for their time, medical treatment, etc. demonstrated. Most of what I have seen has been made up crap. (Yes, pun intended.)

Next cruise: Carnival Breeze June 2014

I think a choice between 5K one time payment or a 7 day free cruise with a suite plus all-inclusive. If they chose the cruise Carnival would not have that great an out of pocket expense true cost would be below the 5K offer. Now as bad as that cruise was I doubt a single person would take the free cruise.

Edited by sunandsand41

I think a choice between 5K one time payment or a 7 day free cruise with a suite plus all-inclusive. If they chose the cruise Carnival would not have that great an out of pocket expense true cost would be below the 5K offer. Now as bad as that cruise was I doubt a single person would take the free cruise.

It was uncomfortable but they don't need all of this. One lady used her free cruise for the Conquest 1 month after the fire.

It was uncomfortable but they don't need all of this. One lady used her free cruise for the Conquest 1 month after the fire.

The question was what would you give not what do they deserve.

I'm putting myself in the head honchos shoes. In order not to have anymore bad press or lost customers I would have done this before any of the lawsuits hit the street. I would guess if you were on that cruise you would have a different view

of how bad it was. I'm not saying some of these folks are not faking or over reacting many are.

The question was what would you give not what do they deserve.

I'm putting myself in the head honchos shoes. In order not to have anymore bad press or lost customers I would have done this before any of the lawsuits hit the street. I would guess if you were on that cruise you would have a different view

of how bad it was. I'm not saying some of these folks are not faking or over reacting many are.

First of all Carnival didn't have to give them ANYTHING! They got a full refund, no sail and sign card charges, a free cruise and 500.00 per person. What else more should they get??