Am I the only one???

elycelynne

For those that are interested, from HAL's site, this is the schedule for the BB King's:

B.B. King’s Blues Club Schedule

Karaoke was never my thing, till I sailed with Elycelynn (the OP here). We attended a couple of times, to support our new friend - and found we very much enjoyed it. We also enjoyed the BB King group, but 3 times a night, nearly every night, was too much - and it did tie up the Queens Lounge far too often.

Hi, Donna! How's it going?

Yes, to me that was the big problem -- Tying up the Queens Lounge too much. Nine nights out of eleven was definitely overkill!

Alaska is all about the scenery.

We have spent many hours in the Crow's Nest watching out the windows. You never know what will pop up in the water or fly by the windows.

That's what I figured! :)

Is there a quick way onto the deck from the Crow's Nest in case something that could be around for a little while to run out and get a picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by runnergirl71

That's what I figured! :)

Is there a quick way onto the deck from the Crow's Nest in case something that could be around for a little while to run out and get a picture?

Yes, there is a deck right out the back door. Depending on the ship, you may have to walk down a short corridor first. It's not far at all, IMO.

Alaska is all about the scenery.

We have spent many hours in the Crow's Nest watching out the windows. You never know what will pop up in the water or fly by the windows.

We like the Ocean Bar in Alaska. You are down a little closer to the scenery. We have had a few Orca Happy Hours there. (The whales are not required to attend. They just happened to be alongside. [joke] If you saw one Orca during happy hour, you could see another one for an extra dollar. Both whales have to be the same species.[/joke] )

Edited by POA1

We like the Ocean Bar in Alaska. You are down a little closer to the scenery. We have had a few Orca Happy Hours there. (The whales are not required to attend. They just happened to be alongside. [joke] If you saw one Orca during happy hour, you could see another one for an extra dollar. Both whales have to be the same species.[/joke] )

Awesome! Thanks for the info! The Disney Dream (and hence Fantasy) I know my way around. HAL is a new adventure for me. :)