Pier Parking At Ft Lauderdale?

GranysT

Is there another parking at the pier, when we were on the allure, we just drove up and a guy took our van and dropped us off at the pier and parked and we got a bottle water on the way out - just can't remember, is there a park and go? it was so easy. I thought the price was cheaper than the above 15/day

Is there another parking at the pier, when we were on the allure, we just drove up and a guy took our van and dropped us off at the pier and parked and we got a bottle water on the way out - just can't remember, is there a park and go? it was so easy. I thought the price was cheaper than the above 15/day

That sounds link Park'N Go. They cost $8 a day if booked in advance and $12 a day if you don't book in advance.

GranysT, do me a favor and do a search of Premier Parking on this forum. I used them in Dec 2013 and it was, well, just read the reviews. I'm using P&G for my Apr 20 IOS cruise so I can't comment on them yet but I have heard they are good at $7.99 a day.

That sounds link Park'N Go. They cost $8 a day if booked in advance and $12 a day if you don't book in advance.

FYI, We have talked to folks onboard that showed up without a reservation and were turned away because they were full.

GranysT, do me a favor and do a search of Premier Parking on this forum. I used them in Dec 2013 and it was, well, just read the reviews. I'm using P&G for my Apr 20 IOS cruise so I can't comment on them yet but I have heard they are good at $7.99 a day.

:eek: :eek:

I agree with this poster.......many negative reports on Premier in both Ft Lauderdale and Miami!!!

Edited by GTO-Girl

:eek: :eek:

I agree with this poster.......many negative reports on Premier in both Ft Lauderdale and Miami!!!

and in Bayonne...people need to weigh saving money vs safety of the vehicle and convenience..sometimes it makes sense to park at the pier...

sent from my ellipsis..

We just used ParknGo in Fort Lauderdale today. $7.99/day in advance. They were very efficient, pulled right in, loaded our luggage into their shuttle and about 5 min drive to the pier. On our return, they pulled up as we were getting off the ship at 6:45 and took us right to our car. They give you a bottle of water as you go through their gate. Would definitly use them again.

We just used ParknGo in Fort Lauderdale today. $7.99/day in advance. They were very efficient, pulled right in, loaded our luggage into their shuttle and about 5 min drive to the pier. On our return, they pulled up as we were getting off the ship at 6:45 and took us right to our car. They give you a bottle of water as you go through their gate. Would definitly use them again.

We also used Park & Go and were very pleased with their service!

Thanks for the responses, and the warnings about Premier. I did go into a thread about them, in FLauderdale. They were all dated from 2011, and I used Premier myself, when I sailed Oasis, in 2012. I had no complaints with them at all. By the time I read the warnings, I had already booked with them online.

So, I will go with them again. At least for this cruise.

Thanks for the responses, and the warnings about Premier. I did go into a thread about them, in FLauderdale. They were all dated from 2011, and I used Premier myself, when I sailed Oasis, in 2012. I had no complaints with them at all. By the time I read the warnings, I had already booked with them online.

So, I will go with them again. At least for this cruise.

OK, but there are two "Premiers". The good one is Premiercruisepark@bellsouth.net , they own the ramp behind the Renaissance Hotel, just a few blocks north of the Port. Covered ramp parking with free shuttle. We have used them our past two trips with great approval...less than half the price of the Port parking.