Port Info Cards

Lady Chew

When arriving at a new port, does Oceania provide those little wallet cards with port info printed on them? Port agent, exchange rates, etc? We've gotten them on HAL and are hoping that we'll get them on our upcoming cruise on Nautica.

Thanks!

When arriving at a new port, does Oceania provide those little wallet cards with port info printed on them? Port agent, exchange rates, etc? We've gotten them on HAL and are hoping that we'll get them on our upcoming cruise on Nautica.

Thanks!

No Cards

On our last cruise in Jan we had a full sheet of paper with all the port agents info for each island

Not sure if this is something new & if still in effect on other itineraries

Previous cruises the agent's info & the exchange rate was in the daily Newsletter

Lyn

Thanks ... I guess I'll just have to make my own, and fill in the port info from the paper we get on board ... I've done this before, using index cards, but it was nice to have them provided by HAL. Oh, well ...

Thanks ... I guess I'll just have to make my own, and fill in the port info from the paper we get on board ... I've done this before, using index cards, but it was nice to have them provided by HAL. Oh, well ...

We came over to Oceania as refugees from HAL also (after 20 loyal years!), and don't give another thought to the Port Cards, because you are going to spend your entire cruise in a wonderful fuzzy haze of happiness.

Veendam-Argentina-Holland-America-2.jpg180529.jpg

Oceania today is what Holland America was in the 1970's

-and after more than a decade of Carnivalization, you're going to find that it really IS:

"GOOD TO BE ON A WELL RUN SHIP"