Honey Stung Chicken Fairy

Well folks if there is an "Upgrade Fairy" that why can't there be a "Every Day is Honey Stung Chicken" fairy?

We will pray and hope that the fairy at headquarters is reading this thread to make Honey Stunk Chicken a mainstay item that we can get everyday in the Windjammer and Park Cafe.

Please sign the petition here stating that you want Royal Caribbean to continue to serve this delicious item and have it available every day.

I'll be the first signer

I, travelplus loves the Honey Stung Chicken so much that I would like to see it made available everyday as its soo delicious. This is one of the reasons that I'm in the line before the Windjammer opens. Would the social media fairy at Royal Caribbean Headquarters please ensure that we have Honey Stung Chicken everyday of the cruise"?

Thanks

Edited by travelplus

You can HSC any day and every day via room service

Unfortunately I've been reading here posts where the HSC is now actually chicken fingers and not HSC on some of the ships now, even though the menu says HSC. We'll know in 2 weeks if IOS has HSC or not. Hopefully they will, it's also one of our favorites. Not because it's so great, it's good but not great, but because it does signify the start of our cruise. If I wanted chicken fingers, I'd order em :-).

That is sad the quality of the Honey Stung Chicken has gone downhill. It was a cruise tradition, a DoD and HSC. First they get rid of my vidalia onion tart and now they mess with my honey stung chicken :(

When I first had it in 2008 on Freedom, it was okay/good. I wouldn't base the quality of my cruise on it, but it was fairly good. Fourteen months ago on Enchantment it was a slimy mess, much like an undercooked McDonald's McNugget. I didn't even look for it on my following Explorer and Grandeur cruises.

Unfortunately I've been reading here posts where the HSC is now actually chicken fingers and not HSC on some of the ships now, even though the menu says HSC. We'll know in 2 weeks if IOS has HSC or not. Hopefully they will, it's also one of our favorites. Not because it's so great, it's good but not great, but because it does signify the start of our cruise. If I wanted chicken fingers, I'd order em :-).

Just got off the IOS and never saw it in the buffet but did order it from room service once since everyone raves about it. It was a boneless breast that looked like it had been coated with Barbeque Shake and Bake. It did taste good but nothing special. The sweet potato fries that came with it were really good dipped in the ranch dressing.

We had it on the first day on the voyager in the buffet didn't like it at all. Like soggy chicken nuggets dipped in soy sauce.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I totally agree. I don't understand the big deal. It's really GROSS! :p