48 hours to go.....

Tarpeian Rock

....before boarding Riviera for our first O cruise. I've posted a number of questions here leading up to this, and thanks to all who have provided helpful responses. Will be sure to post a report when we're back.

We leave on the Riviera when you get off. Take care of the ship for us and Bon Voyage.

CJ

....before boarding Riviera for our first O cruise. I've posted a number of questions here leading up to this, and thanks to all who have provided helpful responses. Will be sure to post a report when we're back.

I look forward to your review. Bon voyage!

We simply loved our January Caribbean Hideaways experience on Riviera, our very first Caribbean cruise. We liked it so much that we signed up while onboard for Mayan Mystique next January on Riviera.

Pam, we did Caribbean Hideaways last March...then Mayan Mystique this past February...we loved them both so much...they were our first cruises too.

Now we have ponied up for Istabul to Venice for our 45th wedding anniversary this August.

I guess this means we're hooked.....we love Riviera and 'O'

TRock hope you have a truly fabulous trip!

Terry

Pam, we did Caribbean Hideaways last March...then Mayan Mystique this past February...we loved them both so much...they were our first cruises too.

Now we have ponied up for Istabul to Venice for our 45th wedding anniversary this August.

I guess this means we're hooked.....we love Riviera and 'O'

TRock hope you have a truly fabulous trip!

Terry

Terry, you will love Istanbul. Be sure to go at least a few days early to enjoy this special city, so important to so many diverse civilizations. Our first cruise was Istanbul to Athens in 2008 and our three days in Istanbul were not enough for us; we are very excited about our return for four additional days this May.

If Venice seems too crowded to you, just walk a few blocks away from San Marco, and you will enjoy getting lost.

Edited by CintiPam

Pam,

We will have four days in Istanbul...I can hardly wait, the places and things to see look just wonderful. I envy you going back, you will be able to dig deeper....!

I've been all over Italy but have yet to see Venice, so this will be a perfect finish to the cruise.

Sorry TRock...didn't mean to hijack your thread!

Terry