Can't Be Missed Tours in Rome

nacsivmw

I also read good things about CBM tours in Rick Steve's books. I went on their website & found a tour where they meet us at the Civitivechia train station & ride with us into Rome to tour the Vatican, St. Peter's Basilica & other sights, then put us on the train in Rome & send us back to Civitivechia. Unfortunately, their tours of Rome seem to be primarily on Wednesdays. Our ship (RCCL) ports on Thursday, May 29th & CBM requires 9 adults to do a Thursday tour (my son is 16 and doesn't qualify as an adult). CBM recommended I go to this forum & post a request for other cruisers. Thus, I am seeking 9 adults to join me for the Rome tour on Thursday, May 29th. Thank you.

you should try to post this under your specific roll call...I think your response would be better. Go top the roll call section, under your cruise lines, then your ship and finally the date of sailing...there you can meet people on your cruise, get ideas for tours, etc and post your own to see if others might be interested. Good luck

I also read good things about CBM tours in Rick Steve's books. I went on their website & found a tour where they meet us at the Civitivechia train station & ride with us into Rome to tour the Vatican, St. Peter's Basilica & other sights, then put us on the train in Rome & send us back to Civitivechia. Unfortunately, their tours of Rome seem to be primarily on Wednesdays. Our ship (RCCL) ports on Thursday, May 29th & CBM requires 9 adults to do a Thursday tour (my son is 16 and doesn't qualify as an adult). CBM recommended I go to this forum & post a request for other cruisers. Thus, I am seeking 9 adults to join me for the Rome tour on Thursday, May 29th. Thank you.

Here are the RCI roll calls:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Select your ship, then your sailing date. You might also want to read this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1020637

from the top of the Italy board.