Transfers from Marco Polo airport to cruise terminal

Ewoodspark

We have not yet booked any flights, but we will be arriving in Venice to get on the Jade. I know you can get NCL to arrange transfers but £20 pp each way seems pricey. I know you can get a ATVO service bus at the airport to Piazza Roma. There seems an inconsistancy however as to if NCL provide a shuttle bus from there to the cruise terminal. Has anybody taken advantage of this service. I know you can get on the People Mover from there, but we are not keen on the walk from the station to the check in terminal. Or is the best bet a pre-ordered car for €73 both ways?

Don't know about NCL but we took the Princess transfer last year. We went on the bus and our luggage went on a truck and we didn't see it until it arrived at our room. For around $20 pp it was simple. I would do it again.

Don't know about NCL but we took the Princess transfer last year. We went on the bus and our luggage went on a truck and we didn't see it until it arrived at our room. For around $20 pp it was simple. I would do it again.

NCL charge £20 pp. In my book that is £80.00 total return for 2 passengers or around $131 which I personally consider pretty expensive. Still trying to find a private land transfer at a reasonabe price. Anybody with any ideas?

Ewoodspark,

Thanks a lot for this link. I see payment method is cash to driver.

Do you pay half each way or everything on first trip ? Did you experience that they are they reliable and on time ?

Unfortunately as yet we have not used them as our cruise is not until next year. We have simply been shopping around for what appears to be good deals. We have been E-mailing them and received this back:

Hi,

a round trip from Marco Polo to Cruise Terminal for 2 passengers with 2 medium luggages is 73 Euros, all inclusive and day time. The trip lasts about 25 minutes

Best regards,

Larisa

Customer Services | Booking supervisor

-----------------------------------------

airport-transfers-direct.com

Door to Door Transfers

So it looks OK, but if you use them before us, please advise if OK or not

Larisa, Shuttle Direct. £51 for 2 return on a Shuttle Bus, £73 return in a meet and greet private car, £93 return for a luxury meeta and greet.

Just seen their web site. Seems to be a Spanish company. Has anybody used them please?

Edited by Ewoodspark

Semms to me to be €40 each for return journeyVenice Shuttle IN and OUT shared transfer

from€ 50,00

€ 40,00

Venice_Shuttle_I_50d0903fb290b.jpg

Find out the new exclusive shared transfer service by water taxi from every terminal to Venice centre AND RETURN. Fast and cheap! Minimum 2 pp Click on logo for more info