UK shareholders

petlady7

Hi

Could anybody that holds Carnival shares in UK tell us how much they pay in annual fees for holding the minimum 100 shares please :confused:

Hi, I hold mine in Equinity Share Dealing in an Investment Account and there is no annual cost. I paid a small dealing fee when I bought them.

Thank you all for your replies , we are resident in France and have to pay an annual fee of 41 euros for having the share account in our French bank so maybe a good time to sell and buy through our UK bank instead

Thank you all for your replies , we are resident in France and have to pay an annual fee of 41 euros for having the share account in our French bank so maybe a good time to sell and buy through our UK bank instead

You might be able to transfer the shares to another financial institution for less cost than selling the shares and then buying them back.

In the USA there are a number online brokerage accounts with little or no fees for holding shares there. Have you checked if any French companies offer this online?

Edited by caribill