age question

i am taking my daughter who is 17 on the Navagator in April. It will just be us 2 for this trip. She is mature for her age and not at all the "typical" 17 year old. She doesnt want to hang out with the teenagers. She is actually a full time college student as well as finising her senior year. Not that any of that matters... but my question is how strict are they on age for her to get into the clubs at night with me. We would like to do karakoe or dance some maybe the piano bar. She of course would not drink. Are they strict with checking age on this ship? If she is with me and looks older will they even check?

Based on my last Allure cruise compass the Karaoke bar is 16+ starting at 11:30pm to 1PM. The Schooner piano bar could be ok as well. The only ID required is the late night dance clubs. On Allure and Oasis this is blaze. They have another club called Dazzles that has dance parties open to all ages 12:15pm to late.

The point being - there should be plenty for a 17 yr old to do on the larger ships. The Freedom class has a nice Karaoke club as well.

Enjoy

My daughter and I took a cruise together to celebrate her high school graduation. She was 17 at the time and also had no interest in the teen program. We found many things to do together both day and night. As was mentioned before she will be able to go just about anywhere except the disco after about 10 PM. We gad a great bonding trip before she went off to college, hope you enjoy your trip as much.

i am taking my daughter who is 17 on the Navagator in April. It will just be us 2 for this trip. She is mature for her age and not at all the "typical" 17 year old. She doesnt want to hang out with the teenagers. She is actually a full time college student as well as finising her senior year. Not that any of that matters... but my question is how strict are they on age for her to get into the clubs at night with me. We would like to do karakoe or dance some maybe the piano bar. She of course would not drink. Are they strict with checking age on this ship? If she is with me and looks older will they even check?

very. once they become adult only she must leave. most do not become so until very late( after 10 pm)

• 3 weeks later...

:D

Thank you all for your replies. We are so excited for this trip. I cant wait! thank you again! The info I get on this site is priceless

Hi there ! My friend and I are nurses and are on this cruise with you and your daughter. Also, worth noting, my dear friend and co-worker is from Moore, Oklahoma. What a small world ....

Elaine