Luggage Tags

Hi guys!

I'm a long time lurker. I've learned a lot from these forums! :)

I do have a question though, I just received my luggage tags today and there seems to be a barcode right in the middle where you would bend the tag. Is it okay to bend the barcode?

How have others applied their RCL luggage tags? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi guys!

I'm a long time lurker. I've learned a lot from these forums! :)

I do have a question though, I just received my luggage tags today and there seems to be a barcode right in the middle where you would bend the tag. Is it okay to bend the barcode?

How have others applied their RCL luggage tags? Thanks!

Bend away. :)

And welcome to posting on Cruise Critic! Don't be a stranger! ;)

Edited by Merion_Mom

That's what I was told by an agent by phone. I don't know where I'll find the link though. Does anyone know that?

Once you receive your documents and have completed the set sail pass there

will be a small print luggage button right under the print set sail pass button. My docs showed ready at 49 days.

Hope this helps!

Once you receive your documents and have completed the set sail pass there

will be a small print luggage button right under the print set sail pass button. My docs showed ready at 49 days.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!! I'm very excited now!! I'm at 52 days out.. Its always seems more "real' when I can print the luggage tags..lol :)

I'm confused....I thought we have to print the luggage tags from the web. How did you get them in the mail?

My travel agent sends them to me in nice plastic holders regardless of what kind of cabin I'm in. If you print your own cover them with packing tape to make then stronger.

My travel agent sends them to me in nice plastic holders regardless of what kind of cabin I'm in. If you print your own cover them with packing tape to make then stronger.

Or purchase these luggagetag_holder.jpg from the Cruise Critic Store and you can use them for debarkation tags as well. Your luggage will never get misplaced if you do.:D

Or purchase these luggagetag_holder.jpg from the Cruise Critic Store and you can use them for debarkation tags as well. Your luggage will never get misplaced if you do.:D

I finally gave in and ordered them just yesterday. Tired of messing with the tape!

I ordered by luggage tags a few days ago and today my reservation page has this side bar message: "We regret that luggage tag mailers are no longer available because the number of requested mailers has exceeded our permissible limits. You may secure your luggage tags from our porters once you arrive at the pier."

Will I receive luggage tags or not if ordered earlier?

I ordered by luggage tags a few days ago and today my reservation page has this side bar message: "We regret that luggage tag mailers are no longer available because the number of requested mailers has exceeded our permissible limits. You may secure your luggage tags from our porters once you arrive at the pier."

Will I receive luggage tags or not if ordered earlier?

This happened to me as well but I still received them about a week later.