Cruise Cards & lanyards

Hi

Just a quick question do RCC cruise cards have a hole in to clip onto a lanyard or do we need lanyards with a clear plastic cover on ?

Thanks in advance

Didn't you already sail on that ship?

Just check your old card...

Hi

Just a quick question do RCC cruise cards have a hole in to clip onto a lanyard or do we need lanyards with a clear plastic cover on ?

Thanks in advance

Last time we sailed, we went to the Cruise Critic Mix and Mingle, and we were given RCCL lanyards and cover for free. Don't know if this is a regular item or not, but it was one item we received.

Hi

Thanks in advance

We always carry a hole punch.You have to be careful when you punch to get it in the right area where it does not obscure any coding,etc.Works well-never had a problem.I like it around my neck,plus where I don't have to take it off to enter room.Just bend over a bit.

Hi

Thanks in advance

On the Radiance in February the holes were pre punched.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Forums mobile app

On Adventure last year we got ours punched by Guest Services and ditched the plastic cover on the RCI lanyards we bought onboard - too much of a faff otherwise to keep getting the card out of the plastic each time you go to your cabin!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app