Prepaid gratuities and free internet not listed on final cruise summary

BillK400

We will be on an Oceania cruise in about 2 weeks and as part of the offer from Oceania we received onboard credit, prepaid gratuities and free internet. The final summary (received about a week ago) and all other documents we have received from Oceania list the onboard credit, but not the prepaid gratuities or free internet. Is this normal?

We booked through a travel agent and have contacted them to see if we can get something from Oceania confirming the prepaid gratuities and free internet are include for our trip. The travel agency can be slow hen it comes to things like this. Anyone else have a similar "deal" with benefits not listed on Oceania documentation?

My perks are listed on my invoice even though my cruise is over a year away

It is listed on page 3 of the summery

It should be listed in your cruise planner booklet also ..if I remember correctly

My perks are listed on my invoice even though my cruise is over a year away

It is listed on page 3 of the summery

It should be listed in your cruise planner booklet also ..if I remember correctly

Ever detail listed in the 5 page cruise summary from all transactions , on board credits, reservations, ..... Gratuities etc...

If it dosent say.... you need to call or accept you did not

We got the same deal from Oceania and nowhere on my documents does it say this. I emailed my TA for advice. I'm glad you mentioned this otherwise I see myself arguing with Oceania at embarkation.

If you get any info from your TA please let me know. As we use TAs no use calling oceania direct.

Seems strange that the onboard credit is listed but not the other items. I know that the prepaid gratuities and free internet have been a a "standard bonus" in the Oceania advertisements for a while.

Nowhere on our upcoming three sets of cruise documents does it list all our perks. We always carry a copy of our final paid O bill which does list them.

We used a TA and only their documents shows the prepaid gratuities and free internet. The only documents I have received from Oceania have been the Original documents (all nicely packaged) and the final cruise summary email, neither of which lists the items.

Did your original invoice have this noted on them?

If you have anything with the PPG listed I would take a copy with you

I am sure it will be fine

when you get to your cabin there will be cards there with all the credits ..maybe not the internet but cards for the rest should be on the desk

Enjoy the cruise

Lyn

Edited by LHT28

Our documents have never shown. But when we get our final bill at the end of the cruise there is always a credit for them.

I do as everyone else has said, I take a copy of the invoice I have from my TA that shows we are to get.

I just checked our cruise booklet for our May cruise, NY to Dover. It shows free gratuities and $50 OBC. Nothing said about internet benefits (which we had on our last cruise), but our last cruise was our last cruise and I don't assume we get the same benefits every time. (In fact some one said someplace on CC that 10th cruise benefits -- which we had last time -- do not repeat.)

Our invoice shows $400 OBC, but nothing about internet. So we'll have a copy of our invoice with us just in case for the OBC. However, typically we discover extra "discounts" once we're in our room. I can hope we'll have discounted internet, but if we don't ... we don't.

On our last cruise we were quoted a discount on internet which turned out to be more when we boarded. Not sure why ... it wasn't free unlimited, it was just pretty nicely discounted unlimited.

My past experience in the North Atlantic (which is about 10 years ago) was that internet and TV didn't exist. Maybe it's changed by now!

Mura

Billk400-

Will let you know what I hear from my TA. He usually takes a few days to get back to me but always does.

Thanks, I will let you know what my TA does to provide me something from Oceania confirming the perks. I need something by next Thursday as I fly out on Friday for the cruise.

Thanks, I will let you know what my TA does to provide me something from Oceania confirming the perks. I need something by next Thursday as I fly out on Friday for the cruise.

In your cruise planner does it have anything on the Gratuities on the page where your cabin is shown..I think that is where it is also noted

I have to start keeping my old documents :D

On the Marina in February when we got on board i tried to get onto the wifi but it said I had to get an account.It showed on our final invoice from O that we where to get free internet OBC and tips. Showed the front desk my invoice and got the free wifi the next day.

Billk400-

Just heard from my TA and he had Oceania send me a new guest statement that has my prepaid gratuities and free internet on page 3. He said there was a glitch with Oceania that is now fixed. Hopefully your TA will do the same for you. Good luck.

Billk400-

Just heard from my TA and he had Oceania send me a new guest statement that has my prepaid gratuities and free internet on page 3. He said there was a glitch with Oceania that is now fixed. Hopefully your TA will do the same for you. Good luck.

Thanks! I used an online TA so I don't get good service, I will need to continue to remind them daily until they finally get me the info.

Billk400-

Make sure you take that statement with you on board.

Just got an updated statement from Oceania showing all the perks. I assumed (and you know what they say about that!) that I would have gotten the perks even if not listed, but would rather have something in hand incase there is a question when boarding.