Mutts on Emerald?

puggleperson

The email we got from Princess prior to our cruise this Saturday mentions Captain Phillips and Gravity as being currently shown on the Emerald. I haven't seen either yet so I am looking forward to it. If they mentioned any other titles I don't remember.

Do MUTS vary from ship to ship ? I would have thought they'd be the same fleet wide. Several people have said Capt. Phillips and Gravity are playing.

We are on the Island - Panama - next week. Hoping for Gravity.

I just told my husband that they might be playing Captain Phillips and he started laughing :D He says that's appropriate for a cruise lol They do know what that's about, right?

I haven't seen either of those movies so I hope those are the ones they play! Thanks for answering my question! Fingers Crossed xx

Thor 2 & The Hobbit 2 - Desolation of Smaug as well (just off the Emerald :))

Oh no I just read this.. I hope it changes by the time We get on the Emerald LOl.. I have seen Thor 2 and I don't care for the Hobbit :(

I hope you enjoyed your cruise!

I read on another thread that Princess has had lecturers onboard describing the events of the Titanic. I guess they have a weird sense of humor! :) I hope you do get to see Captain Phillips on MUTS. I saw it in a regular movie theatre and really liked it. I did not think I would (as I normally go for chick-flicks, rom-coms, or sometimes sci-fis).

I just told my husband that they might be playing Captain Phillips and he started laughing :D He says that's appropriate for a cruise lol They do know what that's about, right?

I haven't seen either of those movies so I hope those are the ones they play! Thanks for answering my question! Fingers Crossed xx

See Captain Phillips, for sure. As ColoCruiser has said, it is great on the big screen. At movies under the stars, several crew members were checking it out, too. A spellbinding movie!

Also liked Gravity. Sandra Bullock was so good.

And, if you have time, see the Tina Turner concert!

I read on another thread that Princess has had lecturers onboard describing the events of the Titanic. I guess they have a weird sense of humor! :) I hope you do get to see Captain Phillips on MUTS. I saw it in a regular movie theatre and really liked it. I did not think I would (as I normally go for chick-flicks, rom-coms, or sometimes sci-fis).

FYI. - on some of the British Isles cruises, and also Canada/ New England, Titanic lecturers are appropriate as many Titanic historic sites are visited.

Can be fascinating.

Edited by Cruisin'Rabbit

Oh no I just read this.. I hope it changes by the time We get on the Emerald LOl.. I have seen Thor 2 and I don't care for the Hobbit :(

I hope you enjoyed your cruise!

We had a great cruise, thanks. And The Hobbit was my favorite of all the movies we watched on MUTS, and I had seen it before! Watching a big movie like that after midnight, with a full moonlit sky and the dark water below, wrapped in a blanket. With popcorn & cookies. It was pretty awesome! :cool:

Edited by canadarocks