Can I order regular vodka drinks at martini and molecular bar?

tbmrt

Hubby may want to get an occasional fancy drink at molecular or martini bar, but I like my standard"vodka and OJ or gin and tonic.

Can I still get these at those bars in the Classic Package if he is the only one ordering the fancier drinks at the full price?

Not sure if it is worth upgrading to Premium since he probably won't be doing the fancy drink nightly.

Thank you.

Barbara

You can order what ever you want at the Martini Bar. Some people think you can only order Martini's, when you can get any drink you want.

Just make sure its covered in your classic package.

I never hesitate to ask the bartender if my drink is covered in the classic package.

Norma

Any drink at Martini bar but you cannot order anything other than what's on the menu at the Molecular Bar. I sat at the Molecular Bar on Silhouette last week and reckon the bartender turned away maybe 3 people an hour who were asking for regular drinks. I had a molecular drink but my husband had to go to a different bar to get his gin and tonic.

Any drink at Martini bar but you cannot order anything other than what's on the menu at the Molecular Bar. I sat at the Molecular Bar on Silhouette last week and reckon the bartender turned away maybe 3 people an hour who were asking for regular drinks. I had a molecular drink but my husband had to go to a different bar to get his gin and tonic.

Was Jelena (I think thats her name) and the guy from Columbia (but lives in London) the bartenders?

We had never any problem getting whatever we wanted. They even went to Bacio to get us diet cokes.

They were a perfect team and went out of their way to please.

The head Molecular bartender on the Eclipse over the holidays was a Jelena. I saw the same thing as Bobal - people being told they could not get anything other than the $12 molecular beverages at this bar.

They'll make you off-menu drinks, but they'll still charge you $12. They're still "fancy". They wouldn't be able to charge $12 for a gin and tonic. I think the idea is to keep the crowd small enough to manage, because those drinks take a while to make.

I have sailed plenty of times on S class and the Molecular Bar is really

only supposed to be the drinks on that specific menu. There are alot

of passengers who don't "get it"....I have seen some really rude pax

give the bartenders in there a really hard time:eek::(........

As for making "regular drinks"? The Ensemgle Lounge is also on 5....you

just walk aft...starboard side and that is a full bar.....and 1 deck down

is The Martini Bar and oh, Cafe Al Bacio serves booze too and that

is just around the corner from the Molecular Bar as well:D

Edited by Lois R