NCL Website Issues!

aschippang

I had a new issue, I was able to view my reservation when I logged in, however the web site now had us on the wrong pre cruise land excursion in Alaska. I called our pcc and he said that we are booked on the correct one and that the web site, I asked him to send us an email to that effect and he did (quote below)

" Unfortunately our website is showing inaccurate information upon online check in. There is no issue with the reservation. It’s just an issue with our website. There is no need for concern. Everything in my system is still accurate. If you have any questions feel free to call me."

That seems to me to be a pretty big issue, and they should get their act together re. the web site

Logged into my account. Went to do online check-in and got same error message that I've gotten three times now. So nothing has changed for me. Glad someone got in.

Edited by AF-1
Punctuation

Logged into my account. Went to do online check-in and got same error message that I've gotten three times now. So nothing has changed for me. Glad someone got in.

I think this is the third thread about this same issue. We had it start on our reservation about 7 days before we left on 3/23.

I also have tried the new site and really like the old one better.