Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Had a busy week after the short cruise to Southampton.

I took a few snapshot of forward facing oceanview 11700, let me show you the floorplan I made myself for your reference.

nqu7gp.png

Firstly let me say thank you! The O2 rooms are huge and I love the layout! My daughter is going to have so much fun!

interesting, thank you. It still is listed as carlos on the escape page deck plans.

So the pictures floating around of a bakery display, are those the bake shop or atrium cafe? Still interested in pricing and flavor, as well.

The sign in atrium cafe says the bake shop

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446388600.522488.jpg.75f66710beba53f4fb0b36448815ae5e.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446388552.133245.jpg.992c431a93efbfac449853b2d5e2e783.jpg

Edited by sjnyc323

Strange they wouldn't have equipped a new ship like the Escape with the faster technology.

NCL has no faster technology yet. RCI/X is using the low flying O3B satelites. All Carnival brands use a mixture of land reception and satelites. NCL has nothing so far. So they simply can´t equip a ship with faster technology.

steamboats

Strange they wouldn't have equipped a new ship like the Escape with the faster technology.

If it was possible they probably would have. The provider of this ultra high speed satellite internet has a contract with Royal and they are currently dont have the typicality to move to other ships. They will need to launch more satellites to expand this service to other ships.

6&8

... it's done!

In one week I selected and worked out almost 500 interior photos of Norwegian Escape including Haven, restaurants, shops, cabins, spa and many public areas. And here they are well sorted and categorized:

http://www.depping-design.de/test/index.php

1500K3__2943.jpg

150006_taste08.jpg

1500K3__2910.jpg

Enjoy the photos and good bye Norwegian Escape!

Andreas

... it's done!

In one week I selected and worked out almost 500 interior photos of Norwegian Escape including Haven, restaurants, shops, cabins, spa and many public areas. And here they are well sorted and categorized:

Andreas

Great! Thank you! It will be nice to view your photos in preparation for our upcoming cruise in December.

Had a busy week after the short cruise to Southampton.

I took a few snapshot of forward facing oceanview 11700, let me show you the floorplan I made myself for your reference.

Freestyle, thank you so much for the layout drawing and the pictures!! We are so excited about Escape, and you've confirmed we've chosen the perfect cabin for us!!😁

Well sheesh I don't even need to bring a camera next year now.

Thanks!

... it's done!

Andreas

I never can compete with Andreas´ photos - he´s the best by far!

But here is my - veeery long - review - deck by deck, restaurants and bars featured seperately, our cabin, some show cabins and a little more - a total of 874 photos and 3 videos - lots of menus. The text is in German but google translate works pretty well.

steamboats

But here is my - veeery long - review - deck by deck, restaurants and bars featured seperately, our cabin, some show cabins and a little more - a total of 874 photos and 3 videos - lots of menus. The text is in German but google translate works pretty well.

steamboats

Loving your pictures steamboats, but I may have to have my cousin from Germany translate the review ;)

... it's done!

1500K3__2943.jpg

150006_taste08.jpg

1500K3__2910.jpg

Andreas

Oh my this is fabulous!!! I am sure it was time consuming but these albums are awesome!!! Thank you!!!

steamboats

Awesome review..thanks so much for taking the time to do this!!

I'm very interested in NCL's first nursery on the Escape as I'm travelling with my 18 month old. Has anyone read anything anywhere about it? When I called NCL a few weeks back, they would answer no questions till the ship came out.

Haven't read anything about it but I doubt there are many infants on the TA sailing currently. I would think that you may need to wait for a few of the Caribbean cruises to sail before reviews on the nursery surface.

Haven't read anything about it but I doubt there are many infants on the TA sailing currently. I would think that you may need to wait for a few of the Caribbean cruises to sail before reviews on the nursery surface.

That's what I thought too. Thanks for the reply.

I'm very interested in NCL's first nursery on the Escape as I'm travelling with my 18 month old. Has anyone read anything anywhere about it? When I called NCL a few weeks back, they would answer no questions till the ship came out.

Guppies:

* 6 months - under 3 years

* reservations are first come first save

* during normal operation a maximum of two time blocks can be reserved (1 time block is 1 h 50 min plus 10 min pick up time frame), time block includes a crib

* fee is 10 USD/hour, 8 USD/hour for any siblings

* late night is 11 pm - 1:20 am, fee is 12 USD/hour, 10 USD/hour for any sibling

* late pick up fee is 1 USD/min

* time block must be cancelled 12 hours in advance

* up to 4 people can be authorized to pick up the child; during port days one authorized person has to stay onboard

* a handy phone will be given to one authorized person (150 USD if phone is not returned or broken)

6&8

The sign in atrium cafe says the bake shop

[attach]367067[/attach][attach]367068[/attach]

Thank you to you and steamboats!

So if there is a "Bake Shop" in the atrium on 6, is there a separate "Bake Shop" on 8 by Dolce Gelato where Carlos was advertised to be? If so, do they carry the same bakery products, or do they have cake, cheesecake, etc.?

Sorry, I feel like I'm being ridiculous, but I can't get too much info on the Escape!:o