Disney Rules for an almost 3 year old?

JENNYDISNEY

I went on the Disney dream August of last year and my son had just turned two while on the ship and we used the nursery and it was lovely. This year we are going again in August and he will be two turning three while on the cruise. I'm not sure he will be fully potty trained and i will probably prefer he be in the nursery, has anyone experienced this issue?

also my oldest son who will be turning 12 in August prefers to be in the Occeaner club and not edge as it looked boring to him. will he still be allowed in Occeaners?

I went on the Disney dream August of last year and my son had just turned two while on the ship and we used the nursery and it was lovely. This year we are going again in August and he will be two turning three while on the cruise. I'm not sure he will be fully potty trained and i will probably prefer he be in the nursery, has anyone experienced this issue?

also my oldest son who will be turning 12 in August prefers to be in the Occeaner club and not edge as it looked boring to him. will he still be allowed in Occeaners?

There is a very long thread on a different, Disney cruise based forum (if you know the one I mean) it is written by a current kids club counselor on a Disney ship and she has answered lots of similar questions.

From our experience with this (last year on the Fantasy), they will allow an almost 3 year old into the kids club. Our daughter was about 3 weeks shy of 3 years at the time. She had to be fully potty trained and they gave her a quick "test" to see if she could answer some basic questions and interact with the staff. The kids clubs on Disney are pretty overwhelming and she would never have gone on her own without her big sister. She wasn't interested in the nursery at all though so glad we had the option of sending her to the kids club.

There is a very long thread on a different, Disney cruise based forum (if you know the one I mean) it is written by a current kids club counselor on a Disney ship and she has answered lots of similar questions.

I dont! i'm new to this site can you guide me? Thank you!:D

From our experience with this (last year on the Fantasy), they will allow an almost 3 year old into the kids club. Our daughter was about 3 weeks shy of 3 years at the time. She had to be fully potty trained and they gave her a quick "test" to see if she could answer some basic questions and interact with the staff. The kids clubs on Disney are pretty overwhelming and she would never have gone on her own without her big sister. She wasn't interested in the nursery at all though so glad we had the option of sending her to the kids club.

oh ok that's good to know. my oldest son 12 will be at the kids club but I don't think my little one will be fully potty trained by August, we haven't started yet :o hes not showing any interest:eek: Thanks!

Unfortunately, we can't point you to the other site without the post being deleted.

Now, one thing that they will be strict on is the potty training. If the youngest one isn't potty trained, you'll be stuck with the nursery.