OBC for beverage package

foodgirl

Tried to search for this but couldn't find what I was looking for. My online TA offered OBC to be used toward beverage package. My question is do I need to wait to purchase onboard or will I just automatically get the credit applied if I purchase in advance. We leave soon and I was going to go ahead and purchase but wondered if that night cause confusion. Any one else deal with this?? They could not tell me how the cruise line would handle.

In order to use OBC for the beverage package the package needs to be purchased on board. Same applies to shore excursions and speciality restaurants- if you purchase ahead of time they are charged to your credit card.

In order to use OBC for the beverage package the package needs to be purchased on board. Same applies to shore excursions and speciality restaurants- if you purchase ahead of time they are charged to your credit card.

That's what I was thinking. As I understand it I can go to any bar to make this purchase once onboard? The OBC should be then credited to my ship account? If I purchase onboard will they give me a new sea pass or how does that work? I thought the sea pass noted the bev package. Thanks for the info.

When you purchase the beverage package, a sticker will be applied to your current sea pass card. The package cost will go on your shipboard acct right away. About day 2 or 3 of the cruise, the OBC from your TA should show on your account. Enjoy you cruise!

I don't mean to hijack this thread. If the online TA offers ONE of

1. Free OBC

2. Free prepaid gratuities

3. Free beverage package for 2

Since this is not 123go!, am I still qualified for shareholder OBC?

I don't mean to hijack this thread. If the online TA offers ONE of

1. Free OBC

2. Free prepaid gratuities

3. Free beverage package for 2

Since this is not 123go!, am I still qualified for shareholder OBC?

If the perk is coming from your TA, it does not impact your shareholder credit.

When I go to Celebrity website, and when I clicked Specials-Pick your Perk Offers, there are 4 offers from Celebrity. The fourth one is "Up to $600 off Choice Air". Therefor the TA simply passes the first 3 offers to me. If so, I am not qualified the shareholder OBC.

Anyone have a bar to recommend for making this purchase embarkation day on Reflection? Some might not be as busy. Or guest relations as was suggested on another thread. Thought they might be very busy. Anyone do this??

Anyone have a bar to recommend for making this purchase embarkation day on Reflection? Some might not be as busy. Or guest relations as was suggested on another thread. Thought they might be very busy. Anyone do this??

If the line isn't too long at Guest Relations then do it there and they will give you a new sea pass that shows the beverage package.

Thanks for the replies. I am so excited to try the beverage package and not worry about what we are spending. Counting down the days until we board Reflection.

Yes, Guest Relations can help you but if you are on the ship and exploring? If you are outside already? Try the Sunset Bar up on deck

15 and those views? They are outstanding:D...it is all the way AFT.

Oh, one other thing, sometimes it takes a few days for your credit

to show up on your account. So, if you check and after day 1 or 2 it

is not there, don't panic. You can keep track of everything on your

tv...there is a link for "account information".

Have fun:)