Restaurants & Eateries on Royal Princess??

zebra

And pictures from Gelato:

They not only serve gelato, but also have banana splits, pineapple splits, waffle cones, sundaes, alcoholic sundaes (Irish Creme or Frangelica), and sweet crepes. They have about 20 different different toppings too.

11487318114_e273099b48_c.jpg

11487416266_d89bc5e472_c.jpg

11487410666_7e69e8e520_c.jpg

11487425473_cfea584bc0_c.jpg

11487293155_8c0d0f6744_c.jpg

11377259165_01d6679abd_c.jpg

Wow amazing pictures, thanks dmwnc1959!! :D

Thanks! And you're welcome!!! :D

Hopefully someone will bookmark this thread so that in case anyone else asks in the near future, it pretty much covers most any questions they might have.

;)

WOW! WOW! WOW! Thank you so much dmwnc1959 for all your hard work and beautiful pictures. So VERY helpful, I appreciate it. Gosh you answered all my questions plus!!!!

So glad you enjoyed the pictures, but I can't take credit for actually answering your question. That was done by all the fine people in Posts 2-13, I just added some tasty 'visuals'. ;) And yes, I did try to eat my way from one end of the ship to the other!!! lol :D

When and where was the fondue meal? It looks like something we would enjoy. Be on the Royal next March for 10 days.

Fondue's was held in a sectioned off area of the Horizon Court, port side, all the way aft. Your itinerary and schedule may be different since you're on a 10-night cruise, but for my 7-nighter it was held on the final night prior to arriving back into Fort Lauderdale, which was a sea day.