Crab Shack?

Momma Mojito

From others comments I believe its one serving.
We were able to get extra King Crab legs on the Grand and could have requested even more but we were full. I should have requested more of the shrimp served with the hushpuppies for an appetizer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
And thanks' date=' too, for the menu, which includes pics! Fantastic:)[/quote']

I see that a couple shares the entree.. Is the king crab pot enough for a meal? We LOVE crab...and really for $20 each this is a good deal.

We had it on the Grand and were disappointed (food is subjective, though).

Way to spicy for us, nut in the Northwest, creole type of seasoning is unusual since we eat most of our crab and clams "au natural".

They also said king crab legs, but were probably snow crab as the legs were quite small.

We had it on the Grand and were disappointed (food is subjective, though).

Way to spicy for us, nut in the Northwest, creole type of seasoning is unusual since we eat most of our crab and clams "au natural".

They also said king crab legs, but were probably snow crab as the legs were quite small.

Were also had the Crab Shack on the Grand and had the king crab and peel and eat shrimp pot. They were probably king crab legs but did not include the claws. The crab was not spicy, but the potato and shrimp were. We were able to get more crab legs and all four of us had our fill. One of the best parts of the meal was the shrimp portion of the appetizer. Perfectly breaded and cooked! I should have asked for more of them. A decent value for $20/person and a nice change of pace.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app