Bed size help in suites please

Sorry all but I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere.

I am looking at GS and OS on Jewel next year. The GS states it has two twins that convert into Royal King. The OS says it has a queen. Surely a Queen is smaller:confused: can anyone confirm the size for the Queen bed as for the life of me I am unable to find even on RC's website :rolleyes:DH wants the bigger bed:D

Thanks

I am looking at GS and OS on Jewel next year. The GS states it has two twins that convert into Royal King. The OS says it has a queen. Surely a Queen is smaller:confused: can anyone confirm the size for the Queen bed as for the life of me I am unable to find even on RC's website :rolleyes:DH wants the bigger bed:D

Thanks

Our experience in both cabin types has been that in a GS the beds can be separated because they are 2 twins pushed together. In the OS it is one bed that can not be separated.

I'm sailing in an OS soon. I've been told it is a QUEEN. While the Royal Suite's bed is a King. I would have preferred twins which is offered in the GS, but considering the price for an OS was only $4 total over the GS, I guess we'll have to sleep in the same bed.:rolleyes:

There is also a sectional that opens up to a Queen. We'll have three in the cabin. If the queen doesn't cut it, I believe one can get a rollaway brought in.

But it really seems silly to me that the higher priced cabins have more restrictions.

Thanks

We have stayed in OS on Navigator and Mariner and both were King size beds.

Thanks

the two twins pushed together in a GS do NOT form a King. but they are slightly wider than a queen. they are not longer though( which a true King size bed would be)

Thanks for the replies.

We knew the beds were pushed together for the GS and I interpreted the OS as not being able to be seep rated, which isn't a problem for us.

What we thought was strange was that the OS bed sounds smaller. We have sailed GS before and RS but not in between. My DH was interested in doing OS to just try it out but given room so much bigger was surprised bed appeared smaller:confused:

I might need to ring them to find out exact measurements. Didn't fancy calling as I'm guessing hold times with two days to go on kids sail free might be long! I know it sounds stupid but we are used to oversize bed at home, anything too small we will end up kicking each other all night:rolleyes: