What do you wish...

9 weeks til we sail on the Lady Allure, can't wait. Starting to get together a packing list...what's the one thing or things you wish someone would have told you to bring or you wouldn't have forgotten? Or wish you knew before you sailed. So happy to be lucky enough to have this wonderful opportunity. Thanks to all :)

9 weeks til we sail on the Lady Allure, can't wait. Starting to get together a packing list...what's the one thing or things you wish someone would have told you to bring or you wouldn't have forgotten? Or wish you knew before you sailed. So happy to be lucky enough to have this wonderful opportunity. Thanks to all :)

Just curious, what part of PA? I tend to not worry about anything forgotten thinking we can always buy another. Of course I've never forgotten anything real critical. If you are doing the Western route and going to Cozumel, I would add small denomination bills for the port vendors. Getting change can be an all day pursuit there.

You don't need to bring casual clothes for every day of your trip. If you do you will be WAY over packing. Just need dinner clothes and pool/beach clothes and maybe a couple casual shorts type outfits.

Thank you for this AWESOME thread - I have subscribed!! We leave in a little over 3 weeks and some of these items are wonderful ideas that I would not have thought of!!! I can't wait to be stepping on board Lady Allure!! :)

I always pack some over the counter meds like Alka-Seltzer, Pepto, aspirin, etc. Also some band aides. I don't want to have to pay the gift shop prices, and most of these hardly take up any room.

You can stuff them into socks and then into your shoes.

I always pack some over the counter meds like Alka-Seltzer, Pepto, aspirin, etc. Also some band aides. I don't want to have to pay the gift shop prices, and most of these hardly take up any room.

You can stuff them into socks and then into your shoes.

Add neosporin ointment or similar to the list along with band aids. Needed the ointment on ship and they don't sell it.

A few clothes pins to hang up wet stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We take magnets to put compass and papers up on the walls and attach decorations on the front door We had a magnetic leprechaun in various pieces on our Panama Canal cruise over St Pats day this year. Bought him at a dollar store! I have Christmas, Easter, flag magnets for various times of year. Makes your door easy to find. And festive.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The best 2 things I brought on my last cruise was an over the door shoe organizer for the bathroom. It was great to put all makeup, brushes, sunscreen, meds, etc in it. The 2nd best was a gallon sized refillable insulated water jug. Yes, it took up some room but it was really nice to have for excursions, etc. The little necklace thingy (name escapes me) that holds your seapass card is a good one also. And yeah....less clothes. During the days I ended up wearing the same few things over and over.

Sent from my Iphone 7

The best 2 things I brought on my last cruise was an over the door shoe organizer for the bathroom. It was great to put all makeup, brushes, sunscreen, meds, etc in it. The 2nd best was a gallon sized refillable insulated water jug. Yes, it took up some room but it was really nice to have for excursions, etc. The little necklace thingy (name escapes me) that holds your seapass card is a good one also. And yeah....less clothes. During the days I ended up wearing the same few things over and over.

Sent from my Iphone 7

Lanyard? I don't use them, but it seems lots do.