Hair on Men ?

KruznKel

OMG...I am bald have tats and a hairy chest. I guess I had better cancel my cruise next month right now before I offend anyone...I guess I could just wear a long sleeve shirt and a big hat. What you think would that be more acceptable..Keep up these threads they really do make me LOL.

So many people on here are judgmental!!! Hope those that are judging those with hairy backs and tattoos don't have anything wrong with them. Because the next time it might be YOU that gets slammed on here!!!!!:eek:

My father was completely hairy (minus his head), rather like a bald teddy bear, quite soft and furry. My husband is the same, and my son is getting there - though he has succumbed to the occasional chest-shave. Doesn't bother me in the least! I prefer the lighter colored, going grey, furry coverage that my husband has to body-stubble or bumps and redness from ingrown hairs. Plus, hubby would be at hair removal 24/7. He's got better things to do, IMO. My pits and legs are considerably easier to deal with than him getting his whole body waxed or trying to keep up with shaving it. Am I going to shave his back? Not a snowballs chance... Where does the line get drawn? No...seriously, where does it stop, because he is all-over hairy.

(Neither my husband nor son wear speedos)

My DH is a very hairy man, including hairy back. While I don't necessarily drool over the back hair, I have accepted it as part of who he is. I certainly wouldn't want to do or say anything that would make him uncomfortable about it (though I think he is self-conscious in the pool or at the beach). He is always well-groomed, and fully clothed, you'd never know he was that hairy, as he's very clean shaven and spends lots of time "manscaping."

As he's quite content to be seen with his "less than svelte" wife, I'd be the last one to suggest he wax his back. Actually, other than a cursory glance, I don't notice physical traits on others as much as I would someone behaving in a loud or obnoxious manner.

Actually, other than a cursory glance, I don't notice physical traits on others as much as I would someone behaving in a loud or obnoxious manner.

I'm with you there. Unless someone is particularly gorgeous or grotesque, I don't pay much attention to details. And I don't consider men's body hair grotesque.

So many people on here are judgmental!!! Hope those that are judging those with hairy backs and tattoos don't have anything wrong with them. Because the next time it might be YOU that gets slammed on here!!!!!:eek:

:confused: I really don't see anything to be upset about in any of these comments. The OP asked the question, and obviously everyone is going to have different likes and dislikes about what they find attractive and unattractive. I was not visited by the "nice-bum" fairy, so I know those men that "like big butts" won't care for mine. But so what? Everyone is different. No one will ever be attracted to exactly same things as you, or me. That's human nature. For me to say that back hair is a turn-off, does not mean I am judging men with back hair. Good grief. :rolleyes:

What are you opinons with men that are very hairy (Backs included) ? Do you look in disgust or do you look and say Hey another man???

It doesn't bother me one bit...infact I couldn't care less. To each their own I guess. If people don't like like....they should just look away & move on. End of story.

Archived