Hair on Men ?

KruznKel

My opinion is he's O.K. with it... I'm O.K. with it. Both my father and my brother are "hairy", and I've dated "hairy" men with absolutely no problem... Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone looked the same! I'd rather look at a hairy man than a man of any size or shape in a speedo, or man with a belly that hangs over his swimsuit...

IMO, men with hairy backs should have their backs waxed. It's as awful looking as women w/ hairy underarms, legs or bikini lines.

Jane

I absolutely agree! It's a personal opinion, so no arguments, o.k.? But a hairy man looks like a monkey and is a huge turn off. The ultimate awful is a hairy man in a Speedo!!!!!!

Esther

My opinion is he's O.K. with it... I'm O.K. with it. Both my father and my brother are "hairy", and I've dated "hairy" men with absolutely no problem... Wouldn't it be a boring world if everyone looked the same! I'd rather look at a hairy man than a man of any size or shape in a speedo, or man with a belly that hangs over his swimsuit...

I agree

What are you opinons with men that are very hairy (Backs included) ? Do you look in disgust or do you look and say Hey another man???
I just say hey another man. I personally love hairy chests, I think they're sexy. A hairy back, not sexy IMO but hey they can't help what God gave them, lol

Wax it, Nair it, shave it....I don't care how, just get rid of it. If the man and his SO are ok with it, then that's between them, but I don't find it attractive..especially the back IMO.

~e

I'm in this camp. It may not be my ideal, but it doesn't make me gawk in disgust.

APE-MAN!... CAVEMAN!:eek:

I'm sorry but there is nothing more disgusting than a hairy carpet back. I don't mind the chest being hairy, but I can't stand a hairy neck, back or upper arms. I have seen a few men on vacations/cruises that need some serious grooming. Please if you know anyone that has way too much hair...help them by suggesting their options. It's just a visual thing and since men want us to look good/sexy then I feel I can have my say in what I feel looks good/sexy on a man.

I guess I've never given it much thought. I tend to accept people the way they are, if it is natural. My DH doesn't have a hairy back, a little on the chest, but he does have a beard and moustache and I've never seen him without in the 28 years I've known him.

I do have to admit, when it was once pointed out to me, a real hairy back is a little too much.

I can't stand the 5 o'clock shadow, though, or greasy looking hair, I like well groomed no matter what the hair length or beard length. I sound like my age, I'm sure it's sexy to younger women, but to me they look like they would smell bad, too.

It really turns me off, personally.

Once I dated this very handsome German model - much younger than I but who could resist? - and he was totally hair free. That was bit extreme in the other direction.

I like a bit on the chest and legs are fine. The back and the ears I cannot handle.

A hairy back, not sexy IMO but hey they can't help what God gave them, lol

I disagree......they *can* help it.

Of all the things that people like to "fix" about themselves, removing body hair is the easiest and cheapest of all of them.

Jane

My DH isn't a hairy man, & personally I don't find really hairy men sexy. Especially, if they have a really hairy back. That said, knowing a man had his body hair waxed would be even less sexy to me. If a man waxes, I wouldn't want to know it. Doesn't seem very manly to me, but that's just my opinion. :o

I might think "Wow, that guy's got a lot of hair", but I don't think it would turn me off. I'd hate to be scruitinized so closely and try not to judge others by things they can't help. I'd more likely be turned off by some one who was acting like a jerk.

LOL This is so funny as I was thinking the same thing as a very hairy guy walked past me at the gym last night with very black curly hair sticking out the tops and sides of his tank top. EWWWWWWW. I find it a complete turn OFF! Like others I say wax it, Nair it, shave it, electrolysis or laser, I don't care as long as it's gone! But I don't really want to know that they had to do it or how. But then again I also prefer little to no hair on the chest and like men with very short hair and clean shaven. Guess I'm not into the hair thing. LOL

Archived