A Celebrity transfer Orlando to Miami ?

MACKAM

From Manchester UK airport we can fly Direct with Virgin to Orlando.

Do any fellow cruisers know if Celebrity run their OWN transfer bus

to the ports, (i.e.)Miami or Fort Lauderdale.

In the past we have hired a car, but my husband does not want to do this anymore, which means we have had to miss the Caribbean winter cruise for a few years.I have e mailed Captains Club but as usual no reply.

Fingers crossed for any reply

I don't know of Celebrity offers the transfer, but if they don't you have several options. Spirit Airways has a very inexpensive flight from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale. There is also the Red Coach, a "luxury" bus that goes from Orlando to Ft. Lauderdale or the Miami airport. My DD takes it on a regular basis from Miami to here in Orlando. Best of luck.

From Manchester UK airport we can fly Direct with Virgin to Orlando.

Do any fellow cruisers know if Celebrity run their OWN transfer bus

to the ports, (i.e.)Miami or Fort Lauderdale.

In the past we have hired a car, but my husband does not want to do this anymore, which means we have had to miss the Caribbean winter cruise for a few years.I have e mailed Captains Club but as usual no reply.

Fingers crossed for any reply

I would seriously doubt it since few people would be flying into Orlando to take a cruise out of Miami or FLL. Do you realize it is quite a distance between the two, probably about 250 miles.

we are looking at doing the same to go on the infinity on the 27th of October. The distance isn't an issue for us as we usually have to drive that to get to any airport that would do the flight with out stops. Also last year we met family in west palm beach for lunch while staying in Orlando.

But car hire is quite pricey in Florida (compared to the EU). How much is the bus?

If it was me I would take the bus in a HEARTBEAT over renting a car, or trying to take another flight )which could be delayed or lose your luggage).

Depending on the time of day you hit South Florida, traffic can be bad, made worse if you don't know where you are going :)

We are sailing out of Ft Lauderdale next week. Due to the high cost of flights we found it the cheapest to fly into Orlando, rent a car and drive to Ft Lauderdale. It is approx 3hrs 15 mns. We originally thought it would be VERY expensive to rent a car in Orlando and drop it off in Ft Lauderdale, but with tax it is only $58!! We will fly home from Ft Lauderdale so we don't need to rent another car.