FLL 2 hours before to go to gate

debk68

Just an FYI.

Last Sunday we could not go through security to the gate until 2 hours prior to our flight time. We arrived 4 hours before and had to wait in the baggage claim or ticketing area. If we had known we might have been more inclined to book an excursion. It may just have been for Spring Break?

The Mediterranean restaurant on Concourse C (Southwest) is closing today and under new owners, I don't know when they are opening.

In my opinion, you should avoid flying into FLL on the day of your cruise. Until they have the construction finished. Over the last 6 months we have had 4 flights in/out that have had over an hour delay.

Just an FYI.

Last Sunday we could not go through security to the gate until 2 hours prior to our flight time. We arrived 4 hours before and had to wait in the baggage claim or ticketing area. If we had known we might have been more inclined to book an excursion. It may just have been for Spring Break?

The Mediterranean restaurant on Concourse C (Southwest) is closing today and under new owners, I don't know when they are opening.

In my opinion, you should avoid flying into FLL on the day of your cruise. Until they have the construction finished. Over the last 6 months we have had 4 flights in/out that have had over an hour delay.

That sounds like a whole world of sucks.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I believe DL is approx. 4 hours...We have seen many many people sitting around with luggage...not a good position to be in at FLL, what a mess this always is.. We've known about this policy for a few years.