Buying 8 x 10 pictures

If you did not buy the package deal on RCCL, what is the price of the 8 x 10 pictures? I understand the package deal is better, but if we just want "pictures" to look at in our hand, what is the cost?

if you did not buy the package deal on rccl, what is the price of the 8 x 10 pictures? I understand the package deal is better, but if we just want "pictures" to look at in our hand, what is the cost?

$19.95

Off Independence last week and they were $22 for 8x10. We get the package when the kids come, so we ended up with about 150 prints...good deal we think. I will say the pictures were not nearly as good as Freedom last year. Lots of out of focus and bad framing. Anyway, that's why we take a lot.

Is there a set price for the package (and are you talking about the one on my cruise photos that you buy in advance)? My June cruise isn't listed and I'd love a ballpark figure to get an idea. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On Serenade they were $20.95 each.

EDITED to add: OP, you didn't mention your ship and that's why you are getting different answers. I looked up your posts and it seems you will be on Freedom; is this the ship you are asking about? Hopefully a recent cruiser can give you the price.

Edited by Langley Cruisers

Are there any price specials if you buy more than one photo, or wait towards the end of the cruise?

The only specials I see on photos are in the Crown & Anchor coupons.

Are there any price specials if you buy more than one photo, or wait towards the end of the cruise?

If you buy more thank I think 3 at a time the price drops by $5. I believe that the magic number is 3 but it may be 5. Either way it is in one purchase non accumulating. You would save if you bought them all at once at the end of the cruise. I just hope they still do this deal as they did last year.

If you buy more thank I think 3 at a time the price drops by $5. I believe that the magic number is 3 but it may be 5. Either way it is in one purchase non accumulating. You would save if you bought them all at once at the end of the cruise. I just hope they still do this deal as they did last year.

thank you.

Clarea, thank you for letting me know the cost of the 8" x 10" pictures, if i wanted to purchase them individually. I thought by now they would be $25, which is bad enough, but for $20 for a few, that is ok.:)

Clarea, thank you for letting me know the cost of the 8" x 10" pictures, if i wanted to purchase them individually. I thought by now they would be $25, which is bad enough, but for $20 for a few, that is ok.:)

Just to be clear, a couple of others mentioned that the price was higher than I posted. I believe the price might be around $22 or $23 now.

Oh my. Someone just said the 8" x 10" pictures were $19.95, and now, someone said they are $22. I'm really confused.:confused: Does it depend upon what ship your on???? We will be on the FOTS, so does that mean the pictures will cost more?

OK, so more than likely the pictures are around $25. Has anyone bought the package deal where you get the "paper" pictures, and if so what is the cost of that?

You can go to this site to check on the package pricing before you sail. If you pre buy please note that this company is out the Cayman's and you may be charged a fee depending on you credit card company.

http://www.mycruisephotos.com/RCI/

Also the 8x10 were $19.95 but the price has increased recently.

Thank you everyone that has got back with me in regard to my question. I have even got to that website, and it is NOT working for me. :( I guess I'll just wait until I get on the ship, and see what happens.:confused:

If you try to buy the package it only becomes available on line about 4 week prior to your sail date. The one for my Liberty TA became available last week. You can log on and ask for an email notification when your cruise becomes available. As an example for my 13 night trip there are 3 package options:

1. 10 pictures are $179.99

2. A CD with All of your pictures for $249.99

3. A CD with All of your pictures plus 1 copy of any printed picture in the gallery for $349.99

Hope this info helps