Constellation Cabin 9107 - says Double Bed??

tamara01

I noticed on our inside cabin description it says 'double bed', does that mean it is literally a double bed and not 2 twins pushed together? I have never seen that small of a bed on any cruise ship and am wondering if I should try to change rooms?

I noticed on our inside cabin description it says 'double bed', does that mean it is literally a double bed and not 2 twins pushed together? I have never seen that small of a bed on any cruise ship and am wondering if I should try to change rooms?

Hi,:) I have sailed on all the M class ships...inside, window and balcony

cabins. All the beds are 2....if you need them separated, they will

do that for you. If you want them kept together that is fine as well.

When you say you have never seen that small of a bed? They are

regular twin beds. They have always been the same size as far as

I know.

What size bed are you used to having on a ship?

Sorry for the confusion. I was just confused when it said 'double bed'. I know normally they push the two twin beds together and it becomes a queen. Our cabin has a little 'cirlce' in the cabin description and has the words double bed in the description where as the other cabins say queen. So I am a little confused. We have been on 32 cruises and always had the beds pushed together which makes a queen, so the word double kinda threw me a little. ha

On another website, it says the 'circle' means two upper berths. So maybe that makes more sense? I guess I won't worry about it, ha

Edited by tamara01

Sorry for the confusion. I was just confused when it said 'double bed'. I know normally they push the two twin beds together and it becomes a queen. Our cabin has a little 'cirlce' in the cabin description and has the words double bed in the description where as the other cabins say queen. So I am a little confused. We have been on 32 cruises and always had the beds pushed together which makes a queen, so the word double kinda threw me a little. ha

On another website, it says the 'circle' means two upper berths. So maybe that makes more sense? I guess I won't worry about it, ha

Hi again,:) well, I do know a Queen is larger than a double....I consider

the bed a "full"...which is larger than a twin but smaller than a Queen.

Hopefully you will have enough room. But changing cabins won't make

a difference really. The insides on the M class are all the same size.

I should have said in my opinion, a Double and Full are the same thing...both are smaller than a Queen

but larger than a twin bed:)

Edited by Lois R