What is the silliest complaint you've heard on vacation?

josassoc

[quote name='direfun2000']I am booked on the Caribbean Princess for an Oct.29.2005 sailing to the eastern caribe. I got to looking at the calendar and realized that I don't leave for another 2 and 1/2 freakin' months!!

I demand a free cruise from Princess because they didn't tell me what an agonizing wait this has become. I check out CC everday and that gets me more agitated and restless. C'mon PRINCESS where's my free cruise. Oh, and you better make it a mini-suite or something to compensate my partner cause I am driving him nuts talking about this cruise . Oh, and some nice wines to boot.[/QUOTE]
my wife is the same way!! the free cruise sounds nice

On our first cruise we were up on the Lido deck in chairs next to a small group who had arranged themselves in a circle. One man, I won't call him a gentleman, was wearing more chains than Mr. T and his girlfriend was a poster girl for recovering drug addicts. One of the waiters came around and took all our orders. When he returned, the man in chains refused to pay for the drink and berated the waiter, saying it took too long for his drink to be brought and he had ordered from another waiter. Like he was the only passenger that poor waiter had to serve. :rolleyes:

"On a sea day on RCI's Adventure of the Seas my daughter and I attended a craft class where the instructor was teaching how to make a rose out of ribbon. Each time she tried to start the class someone new would show up late and she would start all over from the beginning. She did this 3 times before finally, 15 minutes into the 30 minute class, we got past the first step."

Last spring I was part of a school committee working on our annual carnival. We had just spent about 20 minutes trying to work out a solution for how to run our prize drawing and just moved on to the next topic, when two members walked in. One of them sat down quietly but the other one noticed some sample drawing forms on the table that we just worked out and started asking questions. I turned to her and said, if you were here on time... She then sniped to me about having a job (as opposed to those like me who are full-time moms). I dropped it and turned around again, even though I could have pointed out that she works out of her house, on her own schedule...and that others here have jobs, too, etc. Later on, I mentioned to the PTA president -- who was there at that meeting -- about being sniply. She told me that one of other members, who's very genteel, rolled his eyes at that woman.

Anyway, these are great!

I was reading reviews on a luggage web site and one poster complained that his particular suitcase was lost by the airlines on both legs of his trip however his family's suitcases were not lost so he did not recommended that particular piece of luggage. I had no idea the type of the suitcase determined if it got lost or not!

Working as a manager in retail - you can imagine the stories.

My favorite one was this women came in holding a pair of pantyhose. She complained that she bought these 6 months ago and they did not hold up. (she wore hose everyday). I was always happy if I made it thru one day!

I one customer that brought in some silk sheets that she took off her son's bed. I think they had been on there at least 6-9 months. Did not hold up to her satisfaction. I guess she did not feel that we would return them if she washed them at all. I made the employee put on rubber gloves and let the lady drop the sheets into a garbage bag.

Norske

[quote name='Desert Nurse']I was reading reviews on a luggage web site and one poster complained that his particular suitcase was lost by the airlines on both legs of his trip however his family's suitcases were not lost so he did not recommended that particular piece of luggage. I had no idea the type of the suitcase determined if it got lost or not![/QUOTE]

If it was lost on one leg of his trip - how could he lose it twice???

Archived