Hump connecting cabins

Cruise Junky

Hi, we have a 1A booked for Solstice this month and we'll be booking onboard for Equinox for 2015. I notice all the 1b cabins actually on the hump are connecting. Any issue with these? Any extra noise because of the door? Just trying to find a backup in case all the good 1As are gone

Thanks

Edited by Cruise Junky

Hi, we have. 1a booked for Solstice this month and we'll be booking onboard for Equinox for 2015. I notice all the 1b cabins actually on the hump are connecting. Any issue with these? Any extra noise because of the door? Just trying to find a backup in case all the good 1As are gone

Thanks

No problems whatsoever. They are like normal staterooms. The connecting cabins connect out in the passageway if they are used as connecting cabins. They are not like the M-Class and Reflection that connect by a door in the bulkhead between the 2 cabins.

No problems whatsoever. They are like normal staterooms. The connecting cabins connect out in the passageway if they are used as connecting cabins. They are not like the M-Class and Reflection that connect by a door in the bulkhead between the 2 cabins.

Oh, excellent. I didn't realize that. I thought there was a connecting door inside the stateroom

Thanks so much

It might be, but being on the slant of the hump you'll have a much bigger balcony.

But with more restrictive views. On the face of the hump you can see 180 degrees forward and aft of the ship, but on the slant your view is restricted to about 140 degrees. And, the slanted balconies facing forward are windier than those facing aft, but you can better see where you are going on the forward facing balconies instead of only seeing mostly where you have been.

Edited by boogs