Good deal or not???

beacha

Just been offered upsell from regular balcony on Pride to 7301 premium balcony for extra $340. Is that a good deal to anyone? I never figured I would be called.

This is really your call only. What do you have and are you happy with it as is? What else can you do with the $340? Do YOU want to spend the extra on the cabin?

Just been offered upsell from regular balcony on Pride to 7301 premium balcony for extra $340. Is that a good deal to anyone? I never figured I would be called.

Tough call! Do you spend enough time on your balcony, to enjoy the extra space? If not, I say, pass on it. If you do, then by all means, JUMP ON IT!

We like to do coffee/sunrise on the balcony.

Room breaks throughout the day, on the balcony.

Sit on the balcony, after coming back from port.

End the night with a glass of wine/cigar, on the balcony.

:D:D:D

Thanks to all for such prompt reply. I know that they don't hold these "deals" too long. Guess I will think on it tonight.the cabin just looks so much bigger, and we are traveling with a group of 10 , most inside cabins, so I thought that it might be a nice place to invite folks for drinks and to relax together. This was the reason I considered it. I'm just not familiar with the pricing. Thanks again!

This is really your call only. What do you have and are you happy with it as is? What else can you do with the $340? Do YOU want to spend the extra on the cabin?

Agree with this...it WOULD be nice to have something slightly bigger, BUT if this is a 7 day cruise, it would come out to about $49.50 more/day for the 2 of you. Ask yourself if it is worth it! :confused: Have a great cruise!

Thanks to all for such prompt reply. I know that they don't hold these "deals" too long. Guess I will think on it tonight.the cabin just looks so much bigger, and we are traveling with a group of 10 , most inside cabins, so I thought that it might be a nice place to invite folks for drinks and to relax together. This was the reason I considered it. I'm just not familiar with the pricing. Thanks again!

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your opinions. That is a lot of money to be the pre dinner cocktail room!

So if you have 12 in your "group" (including yourselves) if everyone chips in $28 you would have your cocktail lounge! :D:D

I personally don't have any experience with balcony staterooms, never had one.

So even a regular balcony stateroom would be a bonus for me, but given this scenario, I would not pay extra for the upgrade. Balcony is room is already good. And spend that 300+ on something else, ie steakhouse, or shore excursions etc. JMO:)

It's a fabulous room so I would do it. Bigger room and bigger balcony with a lounge chair as well as two regular chairs. Also right near the elevators. We are in this room next month on the Legend again.