Divina B1 vs B2 vs B3?

Okmyx

Skier, What can you tell me about 16033 and 16035 in the Yacht Club on Divina? What do you think the blank white space next to 16035 on the deck plan will be? Also, will be the view be restricted from the 16035 balcony. Thanks!!

Opps, I just did a search and see from another of your postings you don't know what the white space is. Oh, well, guess I will just have to find out the next time on Divina.

They are as you know two of the eight "square" YC1 cabins. much prized by some as the YC 1 cabins to have.

They are 344 sq. ft. , I think that is 311 sq. ft. living space and 33 sq. ft. bathroom.

The balcony of 16033 is 90 sq. ft. and looking at the deck plans and images I think , but have no documentary proof, that the balcony of 16035 is a little larger

I don't believe there is any problem with 16033 obstructing 16035's views.

I've include an image that points to both the balcony of 16035 being a bit bigger and that it is not obstructed by 16033.

As you have found out I have no idea what the white space is , but I'm sure you'll find out and report back after your cruise.

divina%20YC%20square.jpg

Pete

Any info pictures on 9231 and 9233 there is a gap inbetween what does this mean?

Thanks

it means that the builders of the ship have safety as a major driver, by law, and they build ships with watertight compartments with extra thick bulkheads to create the compartments. that's what creates the "gap"

Both cabins are standard balcony cabins of 192 sq. ft. (168 living area ; 24 bathroom) with 42 sq. ft. balconies.

The location is great as they are on the rear hump so they have uninterrupted views in all directions and no affect from the deck 14 overhang.

They are close the rear bank of lifts so you have easy access to the MDRs. but being so far back it's a long way to the theatre which is only a problem if you have mobility issues.

You should be able to have the divider opened, partly, and connect the balconies if you want

This is their location

davina%209231.jpg

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Just a quick note to say I'll be "out of the office" from 18th March until 21 April enjoying the delights of MSC Orchestra for a total of 28 nights. As I make it a point to never take any kind of computing device with me I won't be able to answer any questions .

There are others who are just as helpful, if not more so, who can supply answers and I hope they will be more than kind to do so.

But for the next week it's business as usual

Pete

I keep checking to see if anyone else has asked about 11297 on the Divina so I don't have to bother you, but no luck so far. I would really appreciate any info you can provide. I was slightly undecided about a third cruise on the Divina, but when the rep told me there was an aft balcony available, I just couldn't resist. Thank you!

I keep checking to see if anyone else has asked about 11297 on the Divina so I don't have to bother you, but no luck so far. I would really appreciate any info you can provide. I was slightly undecided about a third cruise on the Divina, but when the rep told me there was an aft balcony available, I just couldn't resist. Thank you!

cabin is a standard size 192 sq. ft. (168 living area; 24 bathroom).

The balcony is 95 sq. ft.

The cabin is in fact a corner on the port side and is next to one of the outside stairwells. but as far as I saw on my trip on Divina (in the Med) it was seldom used so I don't think it's much of an issue.

A deck 11 aft balcony

Deck11_aft%20.jpg

This is where it is

divina%20stern%2011297.jpg

Pete

Hi.

Can anyone please provide information for room #9094.(MSC Divina)

Bed/sofabed and balcony(plexiglass/steel)

Response is much appreciated.

Cabin 9094 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft and has plexiglass. It should have a single sofa bed and a shower only. It has an interior connecting door to Cabin 9096. To me, connecting cabins on the Divina can be noisy, depending on your neighbor of course.

By any chance do you know if any of the balcony cabins have 2 Pullman berths?

Do the outside cabins on deck 5 have portholes or a large window? Do any outside cabins have a large window?

Thanks so much!

As far as I am aware, all balconies on the Divina use sofa beds instead of pullman berths. Deck 5 oceanview cabins have a window that is porthole shaped but really is a just large window.

Bret

As far as I am aware, all balconies on the Divina use sofa beds instead of pullman berths. Deck 5 oceanview cabins have a window that is porthole shaped but really is a just large window.

Bret

Thanks Bret!!!

Cabin 12234 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 42.0 sq ft and has plexiglass. It should have a double sofa bed and a shower only.

Bret

Bret, thank you so much!!!

By any chance do you have pictures of 10128 and the size of the cabin and balcony?

Thanks!

Cabin 10128 - Cabin Interior 283.3 sq ft (38.6 sq ft bathroom + 244.7 sq ft living space). Balcony is 61.4 sq ft and has plexiglass. It should have a double sofa bed and a roll in shower.

Sorry no picture though.

Bret

• 2 weeks later...

We have been able to book side by side cabins 12151 & 12149. Could let me know if the balcony can be opened between cabins? Also what is the big white area that I can see on the picture on the ship right at those cabins?

Thanks,

Deb

cabin is a standard size 192 sq. ft. (168 living area; 24 bathroom).

The balcony is 95 sq. ft.

The cabin is in fact a corner on the port side and is next to one of the outside stairwells. but as far as I saw on my trip on Divina (in the Med) it was seldom used so I don't think it's much of an issue.

A deck 11 aft balcony

Deck11_aft%20.jpg

This is where it is

divina%20stern%2011297.jpg

Pete

We just booked our first MSC cruise (although we have sailed a lot on other lines). We have cabin 12258 which is an aft facing cabin to the far right next to the wall. I assume it should be like the above cabin but on the starboard instead of port one deck up, but you stated the balcony is 95 sq ft and the agent at MSC said our balcony was 55 sq. ft. The cabins look to be the same. Which is correct? Also, can we get at least one lounger out there or do we just get regular chairs? Thank you! Still trying to figure out the differences for MSC.

We have been able to book side by side cabins 12151 & 12149. Could let me know if the balcony can be opened between cabins? Also what is the big white area that I can see on the picture on the ship right at those cabins?

There is fire wall/bulkhead between those two cabins. I am not sure if it extends to the exterior of the ship but there is a chance those balcony doors may not be able to open to each other. The area to the right is a service/mechanical area for the crew. It should not cause you any noise problems.

Can you please send me information on cabin 10207 (B1).

Cabin 10207 - Cabin Interior 148.0 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 123.8 sq ft living space). Balcony is 34.0 sq ft and has plexiglass. It should have a single chair and a shower only.

Does anyone have information on Yacht Club Handicap room 16006?

Cabin 16006 - Cabin Interior 356.3 sq ft (44.1 sq ft bathroom + 312.2 sq ft living space). Balcony is 38.6 sq ft and has steel instead of plexiglass. It should have a double sofa bed and a shower only.

We have cabin 12258 which is an aft facing cabin to the far right next to the wall. Also, can we get at least one lounger out there or do we just get regular chairs?

Cabin 12258 - Cabin Interior 191.8 sq ft (24.2 sq ft bathroom + 167.6 sq ft living space). Balcony is 54.9 sq ft (Deck 11 Aft Balconies are larger) and has plexiglass with two chairs and small table/ottoman. It should have a sofa and a shower only.

Hope this helps.

Bret