MDR Dress Code

We're first time cruising on the IOS come April 20th, and I think I have it down regarding the MDR dinner dress code. But how about breakfast and lunch? Can my husband wear a polo shirt and nice shorts during that time? Can I wear capris and a sleeveless top? I do have some fancy sleeveless tops...could I wear those at dinner?

Thanks so much for the info.

We're first time cruising on the IOS come April 20th, and I think I have it down regarding the MDR dinner dress code. But how about breakfast and lunch? Can my husband wear a polo shirt and nice shorts during that time? Can I wear capris and a sleeveless top? I do have some fancy sleeveless tops...could I wear those at dinner?

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

What you describe is fine for breakfast and lunch in the MDR.

MDR for Breakfast and Lunch is very civilised.

You can even be MORE casual for breakfast and lunch. Shorts and T shirts are acceptable.

A sleeveless top is fine for woman any time, including dinner, but men need a shirt with sleeves ( for the MDR) at all times.

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1