Boardwalk Aft Balcony's

Did the structure above the cabin bother you? It seems from pictures that it may block views and make the balcony seem cramped... What was your experience?

What structure are you referring to?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

What structure are you referring to?

The one with the name of the ship on it. 12729 is directly under it:

Photo Credit:Stephen & Katherine from Burton on Trent via Wikimedia

75705b29bb7b1f22c9f41de99c4f83e8_zps78c9ebe5.jpg

We have 12729 for our November Oasis cruise. Wife and I usually get an ocean view but with the kids coming along on this one we thought the boardwalk and aqua theater would be more exciting for them. Is the bed by the balcony or bathroom in this cabin?

These rooms seem so tempting .... I am having a REALLY hard time with deciding to book one just for the experience (which would be really different) or booking the JS on the hump.

REALLY tough decision! The savings would be approximately $1,100 which should more than take care of our airfare.

One question, I haven't seen pictures of the bathroom. Does it have a tub with shower or just a shower?

We have been on deck 12 twice, like being near the pool deck but with a one deck buffer. On our last cruise we had the last ocean view balcony on the starboard side. Right outside our door was the rarely used public balcony and we could see around into the boardwalk as well. The best of both worlds.

We just got off Allure and were in 11323, 11325, & 11327. The view of the aqua theater and the water was perfect. The noise was not bad at all. We thoroughly enjoyed watching the shows and movies from our balcony. 11323 and 327 the beds are by the closet. 11325 bed was next to the balcony.

That leads me to believe the bed will be by the balcony since 11729 is next in line down from 11727. Hope the starboard mirrors the port side. Which is fine with me.

Edited by BecciBoo

Can someone tell me if the bed is by the bathroom or the balcony on the Oasis cabin 14313. Thanks

We were actually in the cabin next to yours last year in 14315. We had the pullman bed and sofa bed, these were next to the balcony. And the queen bed was next to the closet/bathroom.

It might be near the balcony since it looks like you're in a connecting room and you have no pullman bed.

These rooms seem so tempting .... I am having a REALLY hard time with deciding to book one just for the experience (which would be really different) or booking the JS on the hump.

REALLY tough decision! The savings would be approximately $1,100 which should more than take care of our airfare.

One question, I haven't seen pictures of the bathroom. Does it have a tub with shower or just a shower?

It will have a shower, only JS and above have a tub.

we have this cabin reserved for dec 2015- would you recommend it?

thanks!

I would. But as long as you are okay with the noise (which is done at around midnight every night). It wasn't too much to wake our 18 mo old.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, We stayed in 12729 stateroom in Allure of The Seas, we loved this room

( Family of 4)as you can watch Aqua shows from your Balcony and you see the Ocean as well as Boardwalk, Also there is huge Balcony next to the stateroom and it is always empty. o Only negative it gets nosing in the evening till midnight from the noise from the Aqua Shows.

We are in 12729 in August and I can't wait!! I'm so excited! We usually get an Oceanview Balcony but I'm so excited for this balcony b/c we can still see the ocean along with the show, etc.

Thanks for the info!

I'm liking 12729 more by the minute! I found out today that one of the Oasis webcams has live picture feeds from it. Now we can smile at my parents in Namibia - and they can see us every day! :)

From the Royal Caribbean site:

b240ebba8c0e69f80ea13f4104034d2c_zps0f1a839f.jpg

I'm leaning towards the JS because of the noise level. Haven't completely made up my mind yet. :)

I'm not too worried about the noise since most people are saying when you shut the door you don't hear much. Plus, we always take a little fan for the noise to sleep anyway:D

I'm leaning towards the JS because of the noise level. Haven't completely made up my mind yet. :)

There is no noise level. You close the door and can hardly hear anything. The swaying and vibration of the boat is more noticeable than any noise.

• 3 years later...
We were actually in the cabin next to yours last year in 14315. We had the pullman bed and sofa bed, these were next to the balcony. And the queen bed was next to the closet/bathroom.

It might be near the balcony since it looks like you're in a connecting room and you have no pullman bed.

Hey, did you like cabin 14315? I’m booked for cabin 14313 and was hoping to see what the view was like fr the balcony or from one close to it (:

Sent from my iPhone using Forums