Snagged a Royal Suite

akswimmom

Extremely happy, I have been on the wait list for a suite (3rd) in line for our Royal Christmas cruise but thanks to the knowledgable cruisers here I have also been checking the Princess site daily. Last night it paid off and I saw they had released one with out going through their wait listed passengers. So I contacted our TA and grabbed it. Sorry for numbers one and two but extremely happy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Extremely happy, I have been on the wait list for a suite (3rd) in line for our Royal Christmas cruise but thanks to the knowledgable cruisers here I have also been checking the Princess site daily. Last night it paid off and I saw they had released one with out going through their wait listed passengers. So I contacted our TA and grabbed it. Sorry for numbers one and two but extremely happy for me.

For your sake I hope it is not an Owners Suite (those are the ones facing aft). We were in D727 in December and while I would sail on the Royal again, I would never ever pay for an Owners Suite (see thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1956349) and if I was offered one as an upgrade I would reject it until they can assure me that the soot issue has been resolved and that the balcony (which is wonderful in D727) is usable.

No, I know enough to know I didn't want one of those. We have a forward premium and I told the agent NO to any aft upgrades!! But I will continue to check my reservation to make sure it doesn't get changed!

Thanks

No, I know enough to know I didn't want one of those. We have a forward premium and I told the agent NO to any aft upgrades!! But I will continue to check my reservation to make sure it doesn't get changed!

Thanks

Good! It really is a beautiful ship. We were on the Ruby Princess in February and I found myself missing many things from the Royal but we did appreciate having a wonderful balcony :D.

Good! It really is a beautiful ship. We were on the Ruby Princess in February and I found myself missing many things from the Royal but we did appreciate having a wonderful balcony :D.

Felt the same, after doing the Royal TA we then did Ruby in February and missed a lot of things, we did love our quick anniversary getaway though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Oy, excuse the auto correct ;)