A new ex-Azamara cruiser

tmfsmith

For information.

My DH prefers to have Caffeine free Coke or Pepsi. Coke Zero is NOT caffeine free. It has a slightly lower level of caffeine than Diet Coke but the same level as regular Coke.

To my knowledge, Caffeine Free Coke is not available on any RCCL ships.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

[quote name='cinnamon']For information.

My DH prefers to have Caffeine free Coke or Pepsi. Coke Zero is NOT caffeine free. It has a slightly lower level of caffeine than Diet Coke but the same level as regular Coke.

To my knowledge, Caffeine Free Coke is not available on any RCCL ships.
[/quote]Coke Zero is not caffeine-free, but caffeine-free Coke Zero is.

[quote name='marinaro44']Coke Zero is not caffeine-free, but caffeine-free Coke Zero is.[/QUOTE]

There is no such product in the UK. Hence my reply. Either way I have still never seen a Caffeine Free Coke on either RCCL, Celebrity or Azamara.

Has anyone else? My DH would be very happy if so.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

[quote name='Trend']A lot of people addicted to Coke:)!! Let's laugh about it people because it is a trivial thing in the scheme of life.[/QUOTE]

Not trivial at all!!!

In the last quarter, Coca Cola posted a decline in sales of its soft drinks, and now we know the reason. Azamara is playing a leading role in weakening one of the stalwarts of the world's economy. For shame! :)

[quote name='nordski']Not trivial at all!!!

In the last quarter, Coca Cola posted a decline in sales of its soft drinks, and now we know the reason. Azamara is playing a leading role in weakening one of the stalwarts of the world's economy. For shame! :)[/quote]

[SIZE=3]As I've read the progress of this thread discussing everyone's favorite version of Coke I've thought, maybe it's time to invest in the soda pop brand! Guess not...for now I'll stick to RCCL ;)[/SIZE]

[quote name='BBMacLaird'][SIZE=3]As I've read the progress of this thread discussing everyone's favorite version of Coke I've thought, maybe it's time to invest in the soda pop brand! Guess not...for now I'll stick to RCCL ;)[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"]We'll stick to RCCL too Bonnie. Back in 2009, someone on Cruise Critic mentioned that you could get a $250 onboard credit if you owned 100 shares of RCCL stock. The stock was trading at around 11. You did not need an MBA to figure out what a great return that was. And it's been the gift that keeps on giving. Those hundred shares have paid for themselves many times over - and the stock is trading at around 50 today.:D[/SIZE]

[quote name='tgg'][SIZE=3]We'll stick to RCCL too Bonnie. Back in 2009, someone on Cruise Critic mentioned that you could get a $250 onboard credit if you owned 100 shares of RCCL stock. The stock was trading at around 11. You did not need an MBA to figure out what a great return that was. And it's been the gift that keeps on giving. Those hundred shares have paid for themselves many times over - and the stock is trading at around 50 today.:D[/SIZE][/quote]
[SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy]
[SIZE=3]Wish I had bought in 2009! You've made enough to go on a cruise![/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
I want to reply that I did receive a reply from the corporate office after sending a detailed letter and support material for my shore excursion offer concern. An assistant to the president responded, and she wanted to make sure the situation was remedied. I appreciated the response.