2015 Brides!

Hello, hopefully you can answer a question for me. I am getting married on Oct 17, 2015 on Carnival Freedom, I know this is a different ship than yours, but I was wondering if you could tell me the check in process for you? I was able to view the wedding process for another bride on a tour that the ship gave me and I noticed that the wedding party were coming in at different times, even after 10:30am. Even one of the brides walked in at 10:30am. I was told to have myself and my whole wedding party to arrive at the ship no later than 9:30am. Was this the same for you? Did you have people arrive later than that?

I am assuming this differs by port. We were told to have our guests there by 10:30am. We will get there by 10am.

Hello, hopefully you can answer a question for me. I am getting married on Oct 17, 2015 on Carnival Freedom, I know this is a different ship than yours, but I was wondering if you could tell me the check in process for you? I was able to view the wedding process for another bride on a tour that the ship gave me and I noticed that the wedding party were coming in at different times, even after 10:30am. Even one of the brides walked in at 10:30am. I was told to have myself and my whole wedding party to arrive at the ship no later than 9:30am. Was this the same for you? Did you have people arrive later than that?

Thinking of carnival wedding 2017, so let me say thank you for 30 pages of amazing tips and struggles. I have a few questions Does the cruise tour cost extra? When they count the people over the 20 included do kids count? I'm sure they probably do but they don't drink so I was just wondering? Does anybody have a price list for all the extra charges like the D.J, flower up charges ect. My email is Dilmks3@gmail.com. AGAIN THANK YOU for all the info.

Thinking of carnival wedding 2017, so let me say thank you for 30 pages of amazing tips and struggles. I have a few questions Does the cruise tour cost extra? When they count the people over the 20 included do kids count? I'm sure they probably do but they don't drink so I was just wondering? Does anybody have a price list for all the extra charges like the D.J, flower up charges ect. My email is Dilmks3@gmail.com. AGAIN THANK YOU for all the info.

The tour is free (up to 2) and $50 for any after that. One should be enough though.

You have to pay for everyone over 20, and you have to include the bride and groom in your count.

I'll email you all the info we have later this evening. The DJ is $75 extra, and if you want to guarantee you have your reception in the night club, you need to choose this option. And be the first one to do it. The first wedding that books the DJ gets the night club.

Congrats. Our wedding is one week after yours on the Freedom. We did the tour as well, and I don't think they boarded until around 11.

We told everyone to be there at 9:30 because inevitably someone is going to show up late. And if we told them 10:30 they might show up after we board.

The tour is free (up to 2) and $50 for any after that. One should be enough though.

You have to pay for everyone over 20, and you have to include the bride and groom in your count.

I'll email you all the info we have later this evening. The DJ is $75 extra, and if you want to guarantee you have your reception in the night club, you need to choose this option. And be the first one to do it. The first wedding that books the DJ gets the night club.

THANK YOU SOOOO much this will be so helpful!

Hi,

You don't have to pay for kids under a certain age (maybe 7?) but they are included in your head count.

You're correct. I didn't read all of the info, I only looked at the $150 fee which includes everyone regardless. Here is the paragraphs from my documents.

"An additional $150.00 service fee will apply for every 50 guests attending the wedding, whether they are children or adults, including the bride & groom. Payment for all additional guests must be made 30 business days prior to sailing. An additional $25.00 processing fee will apply for, all changes made to the Final Guest List with 30 business days prior to the sail date. No changes or additions can be made; within 10 business days prior to the sail date.

 Time to Celebrate & Time to Celebrate…BIG! Package will accommodate up to 20 people

 Let Us Serve You Luncheon will accommodate up to 8 people (including the Bride & Groom)

Additional people may attend per person fees are listed below. Children 7 and under will not be charged but will be included in the guest list (sales tax applies).

Time to Celebrate. $22.00

Time to Celebrate…BIG! $30.00

Let Us Serve You. $34.50

"

Congrats. Our wedding is one week after yours on the Freedom. We did the tour as well, and I don't think they boarded until around 11.

We told everyone to be there at 9:30 because inevitably someone is going to show up late. And if we told them 10:30 they might show up after we board.

Yes. We didn't board till 11:30. So I'm guessing this is common. I was mainly worried about my 5a.m makeup and hair. Which I will now be changing to a tad bit later. Thanks for the info

Yes. We didn't board till 11:30. So I'm guessing this is common. I was mainly worried about my 5a.m makeup and hair. Which I will now be changing to a tad bit later. Thanks for the info

Who do you have doing your hair and makeup? I'm still trying to find someone.

Hello ladies,

I am getting married in October on oasis and I'm not sure whether to get extra photos. We get one hour and 20 images included. Do you think that is enough time for ceremony photos and to go around the ship?

Are the photographers good? Does anyone have images that they could share?

Sorry if someone has asked this question already, I'm a first time cruiser and it's the first time I've posted!

Thanks!

Congrats everyone. I'm planning aboard NCL Breakaway to Bermuda September 3, 2015.

How is the planning coming along? We are getting married April 24th aboard the breakaway also going to Bermuda. Are you getting married on embarkation day? How has the response been in terms of sailing vs non sailing guests?

Oh and Congrats lol

Hi everyone. I'm getting married on October 26th on the carnival pride while at port in Baltimore. We booked everything about a year ago and then I found out I was pregnant so I've literally got nothing done. I feel really overwhelmed and I don't even know where to begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan on wearing my dress all day and all night ....and possibly the next day too. LOL - j/k.

Safe travels and happy wedding!! :)

I am saying the same thing! I plan on walking around the ship in a big ole' ball gown cause I want to wear it as long as possible!

It's starting to feel real now. We have our tour this weekend and I also heard back from the maitre'd about having a table for 2 in the dining room. Not sure why that part excites me but I think at this point in just stoked with any correspondence that makes it seem soon lol

The tour wasn't the best lol. I don't think they do them at this port very often because nobody there seemed to know what was going on. Everyone was super nice about it but I was just a little hectic. The tour itself was all of 15 min and then we were shooed off the boat down the zig zag 4 level narrow ramp while they were in the middle of boarding and dodging suit cases. I also didn't expect them to have a bunch of info but the woman didn't even know when we were getting married. Like I said everyone was wonderful but for us it really wasn't worth the drive although it did get me even more excited for the big day.