2015 Brides!

Hello :)

I am looking to get in touch with past Oasis of the Seas Brides. I am looking for pictures, experiences with food, and ceremony, photographer, wedding coord and everything else. I cant find any pictures on google or anywhere for some reason.

We are getting married before the ship leaves as my in laws wont sail but we have a big! group going with us.

Thanks everyone for your time :)

• 2 weeks later...

Brides! It was amazing. I'm not much of a review writer so I will post pics and if you have any questions I will try my best to answer them.

We were married October 16th on a private beach in Freeport Bahamas with a 90 min reception in the Ivory Piano Bar on Carnival Pride. Yes it was enough time. It did not go by fast and the food and wedding cake were delicious.

I'm trying to upload pics but it says a security token is missing. Not sure what that means.

Hey!!! Congrats!! How awesome it all worked out!! But, we want more details!!

How was the Lionel Richie concert? How was it working with the Carnival team? Were all of your details ironed out? Looking back, what are you really happy you brought with you or did? What would you have done differently?

What appetizers did you order? What were your favorite cake flavors?

I'm really really happy that you had a positive wedding experience!! WOOHOO!!!

Hey!!! Congrats!! How awesome it all worked out!! But, we want more details!!

How was the Lionel Richie concert? How was it working with the Carnival team? Were all of your details ironed out? Looking back, what are you really happy you brought with you or did? What would you have done differently?

What appetizers did you order? What were your favorite cake flavors?

I'm really really happy that you had a positive wedding experience!! WOOHOO!!!

The Lionel Richie Concert was amazing. The Carnival team was very accommodating and professional. We even had 2 surprise guests and Carnival handled it with ease. I'm happy I purchased the wedding cake to go boxes and I'm happy I had a happy hour meet and greet on embarkation day. I would have done nothing differently. It was a perfect day!

Appetizers

Menu

HOT (6)

1. Batter-Fried Shrimp

2. Spicy Chicken Drummettes

3. LAMB EMPANADAS WITH CILANTRO SALSA

4. SPANAKOPITA (SPINACH & FETA CHEESE IN FILO PASTRY)

5. SPRING ROLLS

6. CHICKEN NUGGETS WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE

COLD (5)

1. Assorted Sushi with Condiments

2. PROSCIUTTO AND MELON CANAPÉ

3. Potato Pancake with Braised Apple Wedges

4. Titi Shrimp Salad on Scallop Cracker

5. ROAST BEEF AND BRIE CHEESE CANAPÉ

Please ensure that there are enough fruit salads served to accommodate total guest count

CAKE: (ON BOARD) 3 Tier Wedding Cake –Customized tier upgrade and design processed through office.

Top Tier-Vanilla/Vanilla/Middle Tier-Chocolate/Vanilla/Bottom Tier-Vanilla/Strawberry filling

SIGNATURE COCKTAIL: BLUSHING BRIDE

1.5 oz Skyy Vodka

.75 oz Triple Sec

2 oz Lemonade

.25 oz Grenadine

.5 oz Sprite

Cocktail should be served on a tray as guests enters the reception and, throughout function during

pass-around service.

again i cannot get my pictures to upload...

Hey all!!!

I have been lurking pretty much the entire time. So I thought I would pop in and say hello!

We are getting married on the Carnival Valor on November 28th. (35 days.. SQUEEEEE).

Everything seems to be going pretty smooth so far with no real hiccups. (Except for the dress.. that was a nightmare).

We got the "Time to celebrate...BIG" package. We also have the disco and the DJ reserved.

I am trying to put together a letter to send out to everyone here in the next week with important info (parking: sailing & non plus cost, pre wedding events, directions, boarding procedures.. etc etc)

Plus, writing my vows. Yippee!!

Anyways, thought I would come out of the dark a bit and say hello! These boards have been a huge help!!

Next Saturday (10/31) is the day!! I can't believe it's almost here! I'll try to give some updates/ info when we get back!

Eeeeekkkkk! So excited for you! This week will fly by! Have an amazing wedding and cruise. Looking forward to your pics [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did everything go??? My wedding cruise is November 14th on the Breeze and we're getting married in Grand Cayman the 18th.

It was amazing! Seriously. Carnival took care of everything. If you have the open bar, take advantage of it, but be careful as they make the drinks STRONG. Me and the hubby were more than tipsy when it came time to take photos. But anything you may be worried about, don't cause I honestly don't have a single complaint.

Ok so silly question time: where do I send my marriage license? I'm assuming I send it to Baltimore because that's where we got married.

After our ceremony our officiant took it and put it in the mail for us - it went back to the clerk in Brevard County in Florida. By the time we got home 2 weeks later we had received our copies of our license. They even called me from the clerks office asking if we'd like a raised seal on our license - apparently Georgia uses a raised seal a lot but Florida doesn't!

That's what I expected but she handed it back to my father so I'm not sure if what she gave us is a copy or if it's the real thing and we have to do it ourselves.

Oh weird! Our officiant told us she needed to put it in the mail because in Florida once she signs it has to be received within 10 days or else it's voided!

Here's a little review while my daughter is napping lol.

I was cutting it close with getting there on time but they made boarding a breeze and it actually worked out perfectly because the rest of my party had just boarded so my husband didn't see me until I walked down the aisle.

I did my hair and makeup myself so when I got to my cabin I just had to change. Then the photographer called and asked if it was ok if he came up and took some pictures before. He was great and very funny. After a few minutes we all walked down to the library where I waited until it was go time. After the ceremony we took some more pictures in the chapel and then it was time to head to beauties for the reception. We did the time to celebrate package and I was worried that an hour would seem rushed but it really didn't. The food and cake were a huge hit and even with an open bar everyone still chose to only drink the signature drink (blushing bride) because they were really good and packed quite a little punch. As for food I think the biggest hit was the chicken balls on fire (soooo good) and the only complaint was on the stuffed mushrooms. I have to say that we had only been on one cruise before and noticed how friendly all the crew was but after working with them one on one like this I can't even put into words how amazing everyone really was. One of the first questions most of my family asked when we got back (we were the only ones who sailed) was if we saw certain people again and how they were doing. They really left a wonderful impression on everyone. After everyone left we went around the ship and took more picture and got back to the room just in time for the muster drill. The next night we met up with the photographer to go over pictures and I was floored. Everything was so beautiful. He truly did an amazing job and I was floored at how quickly it was done.

Overall it was a perfect wedding for us and I'm so happy that we decided to a carnival wedding. If anyone has any questions I'd be happy to answer them.