Restaurant in Cocoa Beach on Atlantic Avenue

august1963

We have cruised out of Port Canaveral the last couple years and can never find someplace to eat along Atlantic Avenue. We won't be getting to Orlando airport until 7:30 p.m. and still have to make the one hour drive. Looking for someplace casual with a variety of items on the menu. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Zachary's is just about a mile or so from the port. Kind of a coffee shop but also serves Greek dishes.

Sunrise Diner is located just a block off Atlantic on 520. Another place just across the street from the Sunrise is the Sunset Waterfront Bar and Grill.

Brano's Italian Grill is 3680 No Atlantic.

Fishlips is Located in the Port area.

We have ate at all the above. Google them and they all have menus on line I think.

Papa Vito's on Atlantic Ave is a great little Italian restaurant. I always eat there when I am in Cocoa Beach. They have great deals on beer and the food and service is great. They have sports playing on the bar TV. :cool:It is a fun local place. Give it a try.

For a great night out the Mango Tree or Gregory's. Both are a bit pricey, but fine dining.

For Italian would recommend Papa Vito's. They are open past 1:00 A.M. Excellent NY style Pizza (although they are Boston Fans) and Italian Dishes.

Madd Jacks Grilling Shack is a great place for Barbeque, their Brisket is great.

The Backwood Steakhouse is relatively new, but my friends have enjoyed it. Historical Note: This is where the original Mercury Program Astronauts used to hang out.

Enjoy!!!

I would also recommend restaurants on Glen Cheek drive (Port area). I love fresh seafood...and thats what you get there! FREEEEESH seafood!!!! The only problem is if you travel during the love-bug season...forget the patio...impossible to eat!

Sunset Waterfront Bar & Grill has fantastic seafood, indoor & outdoor seating. It is one block west off Atlantic Avenue on the Banana River on the Causeway. Very reasonable in cost. Four of us ate there with drinks in March for under $50 total.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brano's is a favorite. If you want to go down a little farther, Big Kahuna's is the best we've ever experienced. Check out Trip Advisor's reviews. That place was awesome. You'll need a reservation, tho. Casual, for sure.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk