Have the UDP? illusionarium or Cirque free on the first night

asdjl

From the Norwegian Getaway Facebook page:

Beginning with Norwegian Getaway's 4/19/14 sailing - Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of The Illusionarium at no additional cost.

Beginning with Norwegian Breakaway's 4/20/14 sailing – Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy at no additional cost.

Beginning with Norwegian Epic's 5/8/14 sailing – Guests who have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package can reserve the embarkation day performance of Cirque Dreams at no additional cost.

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more

We are sailing on the BA on 5/4. We have the UDP and UBP. We already booked and paid for the Cirque Dinner Show for the first night on our credit card as it was not originally included in the UDP and we wanted to see it.

I hope we get a refund. What do you think our chances are?

Any idea if this includes the "premium" seating for free as well?

I believe so since I try to "book" it and it comes up as $0 when I do. I'm just trying to figure out if it's good seating to begin with. Someone is saying the premium seating is actually on the stage and sitting BEHIND the performers with their backs facing you. :confused: :eek:

I believe so since I try to "book" it and it comes up as $0 when I do. I'm just trying to figure out if it's good seating to begin with. Someone is saying the premium seating is actually on the stage and sitting BEHIND the performers with their backs facing you. :confused: :eek:

I guess the premium seating is behind the stage, and you just have to get there early for the first-come-first-served regular seats that are near the front? In that case, I'd much prefer a "regular" seat than a "premium" seat.

Edited by hscruiser

Interesting. I was under the impression that "premium" just means closer to the half-circle stage. :confused: Maybe not?

That's what I'm trying to figure out over HERE. I'm super confused now. :confused:

Edited by mitsugirly

WOW!

Thanks so much!

We sailed BA in July and now sailing again in August, but this time we are in an H4.

We all have the UBP and looking for something new to do this time around and Cirque will be fantastic! Thank you very much OP!

This looks good :D. From the dailies I've seen the show starts at 8:45pm. Some are saying that the food is just OK and that if you don't pay attention to the show because you're eating you miss things. So I think we'll eat at Cagneys or LeBistro at 6:30pm and go to the show to see the show which I've been told is worth the price of admission. Yes Lucy, you can do 2 specialty restaurants in one night. ;)

This looks good :D. From the dailies I've seen the show starts at 8:45pm. Some are saying that the food is just OK and that if you don't pay attention to the show because you're eating you miss things. So I think we'll eat at Cagneys or LeBistro at 6:30pm and go to the show to see the show which I've been told is worth the price of admission. Yes Lucy, you can do 2 specialty restaurants in one night. ;)

I will probably be doing the same thing. I think Cagney's on the first night sounds fabulous. I'll waive and say "hey, there's Miataman" when I see you in both places (on same cruise as you). Of course my wife will say..."who the hell is that?".

I will probably be doing the same thing. I think Cagney's on the first night sounds fabulous. I'll waive and say "hey, there's Miataman" when I see you in both places (on same cruise as you). Of course my wife will say..."who the hell is that?".

That's great, you should head over to our roll call. Its been kinda slow over there we could use some help. Also one of our shipmates, Alliezona09 has a group on Mark Zuckerberg's social media site, that we can't mention here, called NCL Getaway, June 14, 2014 you should join us there also. :D

Edited by miataman19

There are usually 2 shows a night. That's the later one. (In case it matters).

There are usually 2 shows a night. That's the later one. (In case it matters).

Thanks for the heads up LrgPizza. We usually eat around 6 or 6:30 and the early show is at 5:30. I like to eat later but the DW doesn't. Happy wife happy life :rolleyes:. So we eat early...;)

That's great, you should head over to our roll call. Its been kinda slow over there we could use some help. Also one of our shipmates, Alliezona09 has a group on Mark Zuckerberg's social media site, that we can't mention here, called NCL Getaway, June 14, 2014 you should join us there also. :D

I don't do BaceFook but the wife has an account. I'll have her check it out. Again, she'll be like "who the hell are these people?".

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...