Yay! Volendam leaves for Alaska today.

Fog123

Suffering from Cruise Obsession Syndrome, as diagnosed by campolady on my obsession thread (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2015654&page=3). Here's a symptom. I'm doing a happy dance today.

I've still got 75+ more days until we actually board, but the Volendaam is on her way to Alaska and that means that we're getting closer. to doing our first cruise.

Definitely a severe case of COS. I don't know how you folks manage when booking cruises a year in advance. :)

Suffering from Cruise Obsession Syndrome, as diagnosed by campolady on my obsession thread (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2015654&page=3). Here's a symptom. I'm doing a happy dance today.

I've still got 75+ more days until we actually board, but the Volendaam is on her way to Alaska and that means that we're getting closer. to doing our first cruise.

Definitely a severe case of COS. I don't know how you folks manage when booking cruises a year in advance. :)

You sound like one of those who definitely should join the Sail Away Addicts as we watch the ships and listen to their horns in Fort Lauderdale. We need something similar for Vancouver as well, methinks! But we need webcams and sound!

You sound like one of those who definitely should join the Sail Away Addicts as we watch the ships and listen to their horns in Fort Lauderdale. We need something similar for Vancouver as well, methinks! But we need webcams and sound!

:D -:D bingo victoriann-- what they call a webcam now is laughable--and very frustrating-- then there's the other one that only shows the east side of can. place, In single shots only-- I only go there to see what's the weather up to

You appear to have a pretty mild case. Anyone who is 78 days out and refers to it as 75+ isn't QUITE obsessed enough. Heck, I usually have it down to the hours and minutes! LOL But, since this is your first cruise, you have time for the disease to settle deeper into your bones.

You appear to have a pretty mild case. Anyone who is 78 days out and refers to it as 75+ isn't QUITE obsessed enough. Heck, I usually have it down to the hours and minutes! LOL But, since this is your first cruise, you have time for the disease to settle deeper into your bones.

I have a countdown clock on my desk top at work and everyday I email it to my friend. We are finally below 2000 hours!!! actually, just under 1970 hours, but who's counting?!

oh yeah, me!

Edited by Mytime2014

Volendam is well worth waiting for.

Wishing you a fabulous cruise on the beautiful ship.