Formal Nights on Eclipse

billymac123

Yes. Obviously most will wear black but I have seen many different colored suits and tuxedos on formal nights. Yes, even a light blue tux and suit.

If it is good enough to wear to a wedding (formal or semi-formal), than I am sure you will not be refused entry.:D

One of my favorite people met on a cruise was a delightful gentleman in his 80s who wore a pink tuxedo. He wore it with pizzazz and I doubt that anyone would ever have thought to be critical.

A pink tuxedo, wow, I bet he got some looks.:rolleyes:

It was probably me that you were refering to with the pink tux. I live in the Detroit area. I always got to a resale store before a cruise and pick up a tux. It is cheaper than having it dry cleaned and I don't have to worry about packing it for the return as I leave it. I am not as old as I look. The tux makes me look older. 🎩

🍸

It was probably me that you were refering to with the pink tux. I live in the Detroit area. I always got to a resale store before a cruise and pick up a tux. It is cheaper than having it dry cleaned and I don't have to worry about packing it for the return as I leave it. I am not as old as I look. The tux makes me look older.

The plan makes sense, although I do not think I would ever wear a pink tux. Perhaps if it was for a Breast Cancer charity ball.:D

Pink is one of my favorite colors. My hubby won't even wear a pink shirt. : ((( I really like his mess dress whites (I think a lot of other women did also), especially since it's something besides black or dark blue. I would love to see a picture of you in the pink tux.

Edited by ReneeFLL