MS Westerdam-Sail-Away, April 15, 2014

cruz chic

I hope you'll watch me sail away today. I'll be on the 7th floor just a couple cabins back from the glass elevators. I'll be wearing a bright pink shirt, white tank and dark pants. Can hardly wait!

Thanks to POA1 for showing me my ship has come in :).

Edited by cruz chic

I hope you'll watch me sail away today. I'll be on the 7th floor just a couple cabins back from the glass elevators. I'll be wearing a bright pink shirt, white tank and dark pants. Can hardly wait!

thanks for telling us where you will be :D

Of course we will be watching and waving:D

If Sailaway is at 4EST then we should be able to watch in Toronto Airport with our friends from Vancouver. Our flight to FLL doesn't leave until after six.

We will wave like idiots when we see you CruzChic. I think I might recognize you. ;)

If Sailaway is at 4EST then we should be able to watch in Toronto Airport with our friends from Vancouver. Our flight to FLL doesn't leave until after six.

We will wave like idiots when we see you CruzChic. I think I might recognize you. ;)

Sweet. Glad you'll catch me and be able to recognize me. I'm so tiny I might be hard to see :D;):D:p.

Looks like the Westy has the port to herself today.

Cruze Chic- how do you know your cabin is on the left side of the boat we have an odd number so I guess we our right side.

-Paul

Yes even is on the port side where the camera will be and odd numbers are on the starboard side away from the camera. I've taken too many cruises from port Everglades. Hope to meet you and your wife on board. Funny thing happened on the way down. I sat with some folks on our roll call on the plane. I hope they didn't have to cry themselves to sleep that night after sitting with me for 3 hours:D.

Hope you and your friends have a safe flight out of Toronto...I hope the weather cooperates. Wishing you an early bon voyage!

Have a great trip! If only I had realized that this was your sailing, I could have used a much catchier headline: Cruz Chic - Your ship has come in!

I'll be there, she's a fav of mine, did the new year cruise last yr. , one of my fav spots on the ship is between 4 and 5, happy hour at the crows nest and to go outside on the port side and to just enjoy

I will be here. Sadly, the days of "Cruise Ship Cocktails" are coming to a close. Soon we'll be down to a handful of ships and usually on weekends.

For me it's been "Cruise Ship Cottage Cheese Salad" days! Cocktails are okay even without sail aways.:D

Is it very windy there? The Fort Lauderdale camera seems to be bouncing around a lot. At least it's focussed on the Westerdam!

Edited by Vict0riann