"My Princess" doesn't show a previous cruise

cruzinfamilyof4

I noticed that I don't have a cruise listed under my previous cruises. Is there anyway I can add it myself or do I have to call Princess to have them add it? All I have as proof that I sailed is our old key cards. We are planning on booking a cruise the beginning of next week, and would like to get DD a referral credit as a new cruiser, but need to get this taken care of first. Thank you Robyn.

Thank you both! I tried to update using the cruise personalizer area but was unable to. I only have one cruise with Princess and it was over 10 years ago. So I have contacted Princess through email and hopefully I was able to provide enough information for them to find my number. Thank you again.

So I have contacted Princess through email and hopefully I was able to provide enough information for them to find my number.

Considering the time constraints you're working with, I highly recommend you call Captain's Circle. It could take forever to get an email response.

Good luck...

Lew

Considering the time constraints you're working with, I highly recommend you call Captain's Circle. It could take forever to get an email response.

Good luck...

Lew

I agree. If you have time, I would call. At one time, I had 3 different accounts. Not sure how.