Upgrading to a Junior Suite

What are you asking?

I was confused too, but she asked in the title of her post: "where do you get the flyer Bob?" :)

I'm interested too, have never seen this before - although no doubt I'll find out it's only applicable to US/Canada bookings :(

I was confused too, but she asked in the title of her post: "where do you get the flyer Bob?" :)

I'm interested too, have never seen this before - although no doubt I'll find out it's only applicable to US/Canada bookings :(

Tuesday Sale (Going Going Gone Sale) is only US/Canada bookings...sorry.

I'm still confused because she posted the link to the flyer with the question.:confused:

866-562-7625 is open 24/7. at least here in the US

Thanks! Now I know I can call right away if I see a price drop. I think it is probably way to soon for that to happen for us at this point, but it doesn't hurt to check.

I have marked the link for the weekly flyer, too. Thanks, Clarea, for posting the link and the info on what day the new prices are posted.

It seems like each cruise line does things differently, so this is all very helpful to this RCI newbie.

This was in 2009 but I went to a junior suite from a balcony for 10 dollars

per person total for the week on Liberty and for 50 dollars more per person I upgraded us to a grand suite. This was also the year all the suite perks came out. It was me and my daughter. Sweet.:)