Happy on Princess video - great cruise!

Jo and Rob

We are just back from our 10 day cruise in the Southern Caribbean. Here is a link to our Emerald Princess video. We had such an excellent time, Princess is truly a fantastic cruise line.

I hope you enjoy the video. :)

Thanks, that made me smile and we don't sail for another 6 weeks. Loooks like you all had a ball.

Cheers, Kenn

We are just back from our 10 day cruise in the Southern Caribbean. Here is a link to our Emerald Princess video. We had such an excellent time, Princess is truly a fantastic cruise line.

AWESOME!!! Great job on the video. Loved it. :D

How awesome!! I love this video. Great job!! We made that our cruise song while on the Royal last month! Others have mentioned you have other videos... Where can I see them??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you everyone for your kind words. We really love sharing our videos and it is great to read your comments.

If you would like to see others Cruisecrazy our cruise videos are available on the links below on you tube and vimeo.

OK, so I cannot imagine in a million years being THAT crazy-happy!!! :) Wish I could be half as uninhibited just to be able to be half so happy! Your family has a gift, and I am sure you are truly thankful for it. Great video! P.S. your son has enviable lip-synch talents! Bravo! (Just remind him not to use his "microphone" in the shower...:rolleyes:)