Dining Packages - Nothing yet for May??

Okay, so what do we think is happening behind the scenes.... lots of promises on phone about "keep checking", "middish April it will be out" "not sure yet" "changes...." - I'm not early May, May 17th but would still like to hear sooner rather than later. Maybe dining packages have gone the way of the dodo bird?

Okay, so what do we think is happening behind the scenes.... lots of promises on phone about "keep checking", "middish April it will be out" "not sure yet" "changes...." - I'm not early May, May 17th but would still like to hear sooner rather than later. Maybe dining packages have gone the way of the dodo bird?

We are in May also (Vision) & have made our reservations..

Made ours too - likely too many, so if there is no dining package will likely cancel some. Yes, 20% discount won't change our world but there are some reservations I'm waffling on - a discount would probably sway me in the right direction (for RCCL anyway)

According to RC customer service as of last Friday, if the packages aren't for sale by 30 days before your sail date, there won't be any packages offered for sale online (unclear if they'll be offered on board) for your cruise. I've gotten different answers from them when I've called, but this most recent person actually seemed to know what she was talking about.

Can't say it's gospel, since RC has been very mum on an 'official' announcement or policy besides the fact the existing packages are discontinued as of May 1, but that's what they told me. You might try calling to see what they tell you since the answer isn't always consistent.

We booked up 4 nights specialty dining on our upcoming cruise on the Allure and did not have an option to choose a package, we also have a specialty dining credit which when we get on board we will make for another night, honestly, you only save a few dollars its not a big deal just to pay individual prices...go and book your dining and enjoy your cruise!

• 1 month later...

Are there any updates on the specialty restaurant dining packages? I've read several places that they were being revamped and were supposed to be out in early May. It's now early June and no specialty restaurant packages are available for my cruise in September on Allure. I also notice that there was no Chef's Table option either, does anyone know if it is still offered on Allure?

We love the the specialty restaurants and chef's table, they are worth the extra money......but I also like the discounts too! :p