LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing April 27th!

One quick question, Chris. Did you have to sign for your drink? I have the same package in 4 weeks (!!!!!!!!!) on Navigator.

Have always followed your live reports, but never commented.......

Barb

You have to sign but with the drink package it will show a zero balance on the receipt

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

That's it for now my friends! Make sure to tune in at 5 pm eastern for the sailaway on the webcam!

Thanks for tuning in everyone! :)

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Awesome so far Chris!!!

We will be waving at all the pink!!!

Thanks again for doing this, will help the week pass by.

Thanks, Chris for posting all the pictures and all the information you are sharing with us......it's absolutely wonderful! You have an entire group of people who are sailing along with you....and we love it! I was on this ship two years ago and we had the best time of our lives. Have a fun, safe cruise, and we look forward to your future postings. Thanks for taking all your precious time to do this for us! Bon Voyage!!!

Chris, awesome pictures. Took me awhile to catch up on these posts again. I'm pretty loyal to Princess, but the way your showing off Allure of the Seas, just may have to try Royal Caribbean one of these days. Will check back in later after diner, enjoy the sail away. Looks like a beautiful day for it!

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

Ok After waiting 30 minutes for parking I finally made it here to the intlet. Parking is $1.25 an hour.

Gambee are the rocks on the beach within walking distance of the Lago Mar Hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Gambee are the rocks on the beach within walking distance of the Lago Mar Hotel?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yeah not bad of a walk, like 20 minutes. I just checked on google.

Last March we stayed at Lago Mar and I sat on those rocks and waved like crazy as the ships sailed out. Normally it would have made me sad not to be on board but I knew I'd be sailing out of San Juan on the Jewel a few months later so I was able to enjoy it and be really happy for all the cruisers :)