Anyone found Anthem winter 2015 2016 itineraries

Mar56

I have to say, I'd be very surprised if they didn't issue a press release touting Anthem's NY season (especially after the press they received for pulling Quantum from NY), and no press releases have gone out yet. Perhaps later today?

Still nothing on the website, and I have my fingers crossed that they don't blow yet another self-imposed deadline. TA's, please chime in if you see anything on CruisingPower!

Edited by Dave85

I have to say, I'd be very surprised if they didn't issue a press release touting Anthem's NY season (especially after the press they received for pulling Quantum from NY), and no press releases have gone out yet. Perhaps later today?

Still nothing on the website, and I have my fingers crossed that they don't blow yet another self-imposed deadline.

I have my doubts about it being available online today because there isn't even a listing with N/A by the prices. Don't they usually at least post the itineraries before booking opens up?

I have my doubts about it being available online today because there isn't even a listing with N/A by the prices. Don't they usually at least post the itineraries before booking opens up?

That's definitely what happened last time with Liberty, but there have also been plenty of occasions where they weren't loaded at all until later in the day but people could call and book. I actually think that's what happened when Anthem's European itineraries opened if memory serves me.

Either way, we'll know more once one of our resident TA's checks CruisingPower or someone calls.

That's definitely what happened last time with Liberty, but there have also been plenty of occasions where they weren't loaded at all until later in the day but people could call and book. I actually think that's what happened when Anthem's European itineraries opened if memory serves me.

Either way, we'll know more once one of our resident TA's checks CruisingPower or someone calls.

I called about 1am this morning and the only thing that the "supervisor" knew was that they had received an email stating that C&A members would be receiving an email this morning.

He also was able to tell me that after once Anthem arrives at Bayonne on Nov.4th, there were to be three non-revenue sailings, each 2 nights: Nov.4, 6, and 8. So, if he is right, the first revenue sailing should be Nov. 10th.

well I called about 30 minutes ago - guess what I was told???? Pinnacle only at this time. Really???? Really???? and bookings won't open, apparently, until 9 am. EST

Don't worry they only book the insides lol

I just checked and November dates were up with no pricing.

November 30

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; Cozumel, Mexico; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

November 10

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Bridgetown, Barbados; Fort De France, Martinique; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Edited by roe2ship

I just checked and November dates with up with no pricing.

November 30

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; Cozumel, Mexico; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

November 10

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Bridgetown, Barbados; Fort De France, Martinique; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Roe, can you tell how long those cruises are? I've just been speculating and November 10 looks like a 10 night and November 30 looks like a 12 night? Maybe?

Terrible! How disappointing.

Also saw the same itin in March but website keeps going down

I imagine some solitary teenager, in a small room with a pepperoni pizza, inputting the itineraries as fast as he can.

Edited by marci22

Jan 3 is a 12 night - don't know itinerary, Jan 15 10 night Eastern itinerary - San Juan, st Thomas, St Martens, St Kitts; Jan 25 12 Night Western, Feb 13 8 night Bahamas.

that's all I got.

December 12, 19, 27? Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Port Canaveral, Florida; Nassau, Bahamas; CocoCay, Bahamas; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Also Feb 6 and 13 :(

I saw that too....so that would mean that the 12/19 is 8 nights with the same fun ports? :rolleyes:

Sorry Dave, it does not say. I would imagine at least more like a 12 nighter.

It would be awesome if the RCI website didn't shuttle me to a "4 night Western Caribbean Getaway" every time I click on the itineraries for those cruises LOL.